Modified ZR1 vs Coyote

stangfreak

Established Member
Yea there is something going on with the double posting. Strong car bro. 5.0 getting it done

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I need a video or the B.S flag will be hoisted....I don't have FB because I don't really care what you are having for dinner or what great deal you just got at the store.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
if you would have had 3.31's he would have walked you for sure.. the gear isn't hurting you.. it's helping you.

Listen to this guy.. People thinking that 3.08 gears or 3.31 gears are awesome is just incorrect.. You multiply tq faster with a lower gear (higher number).. This is how I walked S/C'd 5.0's in my car lol..

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
If you're only running to 120, 3.73 gears are awesome for you. If you start running to higher speeds, 3.31s may start to show an advantage.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Not calling BS but maybe set up another race and get it on film to post here (not Facebook). I gotta see it to believe it is all.

wheelspin

Established Member
Video is pretty much as his story states:
[video=youtube;CX8J3GZEA8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX8J3GZEA8I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I cribbed the video from his Facebook group and uploaded it to Youtube. It's an unlisted vid, and I can take it down as soon as he wants, so watch it quick if you want to verify his claims.

FWIW, on his page he has a bunch of other videos that lend credence to this story. Videos of his nitrous combo vs a GTR, videos of this VMP combo beating a Procharged Vette.

Video and photos on the page indicating that after this the ZR1 went with a 116 tune to beat him, and then broke a tensioner in the process. I can't say what mods the ZR1 had, but to the speed he said he went to, looks like it was out in front 2 out of 3 times before it nosed over.

He has a legit fast car. Looks like it's time for my dib 5.0 to sport a VMP blower too, damn.

Users who are viewing this thread