mods for my car

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I would like to get the Prochamber off road h-pipe. Where did you purchase yours? What is a good store or website to buy parts for the new mustangs? And is it neccessary to have the entire Prochamber system to make the car sound good or will it sound good with just the h-pipe? Thanks.:-?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
www.macperformance.com

You can order securely directly from this site. There's a whole online catalog to order from. Anything from exhaust to intake. There's an 800# listed if you don't feel comfortable ordering online.

I highly recommend the Prochamber off road h. I also recommend the MAC cat-back. The Prochamber h-pipe pretty much replaces your catalytic converters (which is illegal on the street....), and the cat-back replaces your stock mufflers and tips. The car will be MUCH louder and you will definitely notice a performance difference. I almost stalled the car twice after driving it for the first time after the install. The backpressure noticably changed. The Prochamber h costs about $240, and the cat-back costs about $300. Prices may be a bit higher for a Cobra.

I can tell you the most noticable difference in sound and performance came from replacing the stock h-pipe. So if you don't want to spend the money and get them both, I'd recommend doing that first.

Sorry for the long winded post!:sh:

Users who are viewing this thread