Modular Powerhouse

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
So Ive been looking at shops around atlanta since its the closest hub to me being in beaufort,sc is Modular Powerhouse still around? i see their website but it does not seem to be fully functioning. I have also heard of MV Performance some good and some bad :X any other suggestions? Need some uptodate shops that are still around :D

blk03shkr

Established Member
MPH has been gone for several years now. Like mentioned above you have injected engineering in Kennesaw, Kurgan Motorsports in braselton, or Moes in Dallas. Those are the ones i would suggest but never dealt with injected personally.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
For the love of god stay away from MV as Smacked has said. I would not trust those idiots to put air in tires, let alone work on a car.

03GTGreen

Established Member
Modular Powerhouse is not Closed, but it is nowhere near what it used to be, Tim runs it low key and hasent really put the name out again

When he moved up here he teamed up with Mr Norm, but was getting more sales with mustangs (cause that is what he was known for) so he brought back the name

Zacharyx

Established Member
Unique will be opening back up, what time frame are you looking for work to be done?, if not them I would go to see Pro-Dyno

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Amazon couldn't tune my bolt on 04 Cobra they installed the pulley on. Couldnt figure it out in 2 trips. Eric Brooks in Tifton sent me a better fine over email and later dyno tuned. Rick is a best guess tooner.

woodrow5.0

Established Member
kurgan had FORD RACING send him a few cobra jets last year to tune for them and help them out,how many cars does these other shop have sent to them from the FACTORY?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i had a MPH motor in my car which was terrible....bitch blew up on low boost on a soft tune.....was a smoker too! Called him to talk about the car and even with an invoice number he couldn't seem to tell me anything

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
Ive narrowed it down to Injected or Kurgan however seems like kurgan's is busy as hell injected called me and talked for a hour seem pretty straight forward leaning more towards injected :X

Users who are viewing this thread