Monster fridge(s) and neons...brand new in boxes

MonkeysL

Established Member
These are all new in box. I am a monster sales rep and our warehouse has asked me to get rid of these items for them. I have multiple of each item. Please email me at saleeto01 at aol.com for any question or if u're interested, i don't get on here as much as i use to so it is the best way to contact me.

i have two sizes of the fridges...this pic is the larger one. approx 27" tall. the monster claw glows when power is on and is clear when power is off. $550obo +shipping...they've been going for $650 on ebay
monsterfridge.jpg

the small mini is approx 18" tall and is $250obo +shipping, looks exact same

The original monster logo neon, approx 2-2.5ft tall...still in unopened box. 150obo +shipping
neon.jpg

70' Mach I

96 Vert
Established Member
These are all new in box. I am a monster sales rep and our warehouse has asked me to get rid of these items for them. I have multiple of each item. Please email me at saleeto01 at aol.com for any question or if u're interested, i don't get on here as much as i use to so it is the best way to contact me.

i have two sizes of the fridges...this pic is the larger one. approx 27" tall. the monster claw glows when power is on and is clear when power is off. $550obo +shipping...they've been going for $650 on ebay
monsterfridge.jpg

the small mini is approx 18" tall and is $250obo +shipping, looks exact same

The original monster logo neon, approx 2-2.5ft tall...still in unopened box. 150obo +shipping
neon.jpg

those neon's go for over $200 on ebay

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
man i need to get some $$$ together, I am a monster whore and that would go great with my garage build....

Users who are viewing this thread