More Boost and a New Tune! SoCalDiablo Rules!

Bosko

Established Member
I havent been around here on the intenet much latley but im still playin with the Cobra! Changed some pullies around and when back to Shawn at SoCalDiablo and he tuned me right up. Car feels alot stronger than before. Heres the graph of the new tune.

14psi
470RWHP & 480RWTQ

george_dyno1.jpg

Last edited:

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Congrats!!!
From all of the posts I have read about Shawn, that guy is an awesome tuner.

Bosko

Established Member
Yeah Shawn has done alot of KBs. He has one on his own car! And there was a 03 there with a freshly installed KB to get tuned after me but it didnt stick around to watch. I checked it out real quick. It had a wet shot on it and some aftermarket injectors, so that thing is gonna make some big numbers. Shawn has programs for the KB for 91 octane that will get you 585rwhp with out a sweat. Give him a call.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
Do you know if they have any experience with KBs?

Shawn's own ride uses a KB (I think he is just under 700 RWHP SAE with massive wheel slip on the dyno). Here is his web site: www.socaldiablo.com. He has a forum, just ask. He goes by onerichrunner.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
Do you know if they have any experience with KBs?

He installs and tunes them. His daily driver is a 700rwhp 97 roush. I think he knows his tunes!;-)

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Thanks for the info guys.

I am running a KB @17 lbs and putting out 573 RWHP on the dyno at Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe AZ. with a Horse Power by Herman mail order chip. I was looking for a tuner who might be able to dial in a few more ponies. I will give him a call on Monday or Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread