More Competition.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the rumors about this car and motor have been very accurate for the past 6 months or so. yes gm is building a big blown v8 for thier top vette.

should we put this type of motor in a mustang no. sorry but i believe that a engine with this much horsepower stock should go into purpose built car designed and engineered to handle that much power in a straight line and in a corner. ford needs a 2 seat roadster/coupe!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
the rumors about this car and motor have been very accurate for the past 6 months or so. yes gm is building a big blown v8 for thier top vette.

should we put this type of motor in a mustang no. sorry but i believe that a engine with this much horsepower stock should go into purpose built car designed and engineered to handle that much power in a straight line and in a corner. ford needs a 2 seat roadster/coupe!

Been saying that for years.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
$100,000.00 Corvette with a minimum ADM of say 25k initially? That's a lot of ching for a Corvette Mister! :dw:

:pop:

SteveEvo8

Established Member
Yeah its a lot of ching, however if you look at it alot of dealers are asking 70-80k for the gt500, and then you have that one post of a dealer asking 125k... However 100k i think is a perfect price for this car given all it is suppose to do. All dealer mark ups are unreal, however 125k for a car that will beat ferraris, lambos, zondas and lots of others for 1/2 the price is an amazing deal.

However for 100k i'd much rather buy that audi R8.

And yes ford needs a nice 2 seater coupe/convert sports car, that would be awesome.

Steve

Last edited:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
ON D BIT said:

LS 9 Super Charged and 650+ HP all for around 100K. Great Car Great price!

Tim:beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
they were going down any way. or how bout the 996tt? they are selling for 60k now.
z06 prices are not really going down, at least not by alot :poke:
visit corvetteforum every now and then

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
chuckstang said:
z06 prices are not really going down, at least not by alot :poke:
visit corvetteforum every now and then

losing $20k in value in 3 years is not a lot?:poke: :bash: believe me the c6 z06 will depreciate at a higher rate!

Users who are viewing this thread