Motor Shipping Crate

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
I am in need of a motor shipping crate. Does anybody have one for a longblock they'd like to get rid of, or know where I can get something? It's gotta be heavy duty, coming from Missouri to Alaska.

Jarrett H

Established Member
Your easiest and fasted ways is probably going to be to build one. Particle board outlined by 2x4s elevated so a lift can roll underneath it.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
The motor is in another state and I need something that can just be shipped to him from somewhere in the lower 48 states.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
So now you bought a motor too? Is that truck is going to come together more quickly than you origonally planned?

Yes it is, Matt! I thought I told you that I bought a longblock from a guy in Missouri that needs new heads but is a fully built bottom end? It's got CP pistons, ModMax rods, ARP hardware, stage 2 comp cams, and a set of patriot heads with bad spark plug bosses that have been cert'd and need to be changed. That's why I bought cory's heads! I just need a couple head gaskets and I will be good to slap those heads on and have a fully built/ported & polished motor. Well, when I finally get the motor shipped up here that is.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
guy wants to sell it tell the cheap fauker to build one.... took my father and i about 4 hrs to build one to send back to ford

Users who are viewing this thread