Motorsports Nationals Sep19-20 Atlanta

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I did not attend last year. I was in Iraq. Yes, this is what replaced Nopi, but it is not being set up as an import show. Last year was also thrown together in very quickly just to try to keep it alive. This has been in the works since then to make it much better. We are working in partnership with Roush and they are bringing a LOT to the table.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I understand.

Just remember, we have cash payouts, model search, workshops, track cruise, live music on multiple stages, RC drag racing, burnout comp, dyno, wheelie machine, many vendors, and are partnered with Roush, Summit, and Hooters.

I hope some of you here will show up.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I understand.

Just remember, we have cash payouts, model search, workshops, track cruise, live music on multiple stages, RC drag racing, burnout comp, dyno, wheelie machine, many vendors, and are partnered with Roush, Summit, and Hooters.

I hope some of you here will show up.
Did somebody say, Hooters?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Did you find out about drag racing? More details about the track cruise and other showoff type stuff please. Might try to come by this weekend since it's not far from my house.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Just announed that Buck Bakers racing school will be on hand to offer 175mph 5 lap ride alongs! I know I am going to do it! lol

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I hope so! I am just worried about rain now. Let's hope it passes over these next two days! Too bad I will working the show and not be able to play as much. :(

Users who are viewing this thread