Movie review: "I Love you, Man".

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I heard this was pretty funny. I rented it last night and will check it out tonight when I get home.

Any reviews from SVTp? Namely: any particular funny parts I should look out for?

Nickyoobatz

Established Member
I heard this was pretty funny. I rented it last night and will check it out tonight when I get home.

Any reviews from SVTp? Namely: any particular funny parts I should look out for?

I wasn't a huge fan of it. It had a few funny parts, it mostly relied on 'awkward' humor throughout the movie. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I liked it pretty good. No specific parts I can remember.
Worth the rental for sure.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
i watched most of it last night then turned it off from being not entertained, finished watching it when i came home for lunch, it was ok but i like to see Paul Rudd like he was in Knocked Up and Role Models, not an underconfident sissy la-la, but i dont regret watching it.

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
I thought it was OK. It starts off well, then kinda peters off towards the middle. Worth a rent at least.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
That's cool....I got it from Redbox ($1 rentals FTW), so for a buck..I figured why not.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
It's not that great of a movie IMO. It has some funny parts, but none that have you literally laughing out loud. Worth the $1 you paid, but isn't something I'd watch again.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
It was meh. I have a hard time watching people make an ass of themselves and I was cringing the whole damn movie. I did rofl at the poker game scene though.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
thumbdown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread