Moving to Ft. Lewis (Tacoma, WA), any dragstrips/tuners in the area??

Stevo151

Established Member
Slammed/stanced/cambered cars that scrape over every bump and have deep dish wheels for days. I only respect the cleaner side of the stanced cars without the retarded camber...

Dusten

Established Member
cars that are to low, have way to much camber, and have tires that are to small for the rims. this makes them aggressive and hellaflush, also retarded

mrose75

Established Member
:xpl: On a lighter note, saw a Kona Blue/White '10 or '11 GT500 on N. Fort yesterday. I wouldn't take mine out in that snow but, it looked good. Like very much!!

mrose75

Established Member
Saw a black 03/04 Vert through the window while I ws gettin gmy taxes done on main post. Pulled into Popeyes.... anybody?

mrose75

Established Member
I took mine out today. Went on post and went grocery shopping. I guess it coould double as a grocery getter in a pinch.

ManNmachine

John 3:16
Established Member
Weather was great today. I installed the stock lower ring, RAI and an oil change, as soon as I was done I took it for a spin. Looks like steering fluid is leaking around the reservoir, next week I am going to try and flush it and change the clamps. If the weather is good tomorrow, it’s time for wash and wax!

Dusten

Established Member
Wife said it was kind of nice, and she drove her cobra. First time since she bought it... women...

Dusten

Established Member
um, about a month ago maybe? I dont remember real well. Im deployed so time blurs

mrose75

Established Member
No rain in the forecast, so I broke out the Cobra today!! My wife drove her 335i for the first time in who knows how long. Just sucks that there is never any open road from home to work. Always tons of traffic. I really need to get to a road course session. Thinking about coughing up the dough to go to ProFormance Racing School up at Pacific Raceways.

http://www.proformanceracingschool.com/one-day-high-performance-driving

346CamaroSS

Established Member
was a nice weekend indeed! first time i drove the car after doing some brake mods and H&R springs.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
No rain in the forecast, so I broke out the Cobra today!! My wife drove her 335i for the first time in who knows how long. Just sucks that there is never any open road from home to work. Always tons of traffic. I really need to get to a road course session. Thinking about coughing up the dough to go to ProFormance Racing School up at Pacific Raceways.

http://www.proformanceracingschool.com/one-day-high-performance-driving

Let me know when you are going and I'll see if I can make it out to PR for the afternoon lapping session as well. There is NO comparison between a road course and the quarter mile.

Theres slots open for the 28th of this month :banana:

mrose75

Established Member
Let me know when you are going and I'll see if I can make it out to PR for the afternoon lapping session as well. There is NO comparison between a road course and the quarter mile.

Theres slots open for the 28th of this month :banana:

Well, I've got some work to do on my car first. And I probably need some cooling mods before I try that. But I was thinking more along the lines of this summer, nothing that close, although I wish I could.

Users who are viewing this thread