MPH Mongoose kits

robvas

Established Member
A long along time ago, a buddy of mine put a Mongoose kit from Modular Power House on his 2002 GT.

from what I remember, it was a Vortech tuner kit, maf/injectors/pump, and then it included a tune as well. The idea was more power than the full Vortech kit and cheaper too.

fast forward almost twenty years...I have a 2002 GT now and wonder if anyone still sells a similar kit? The MPH website is long gone but I figure the guys that worked there have to still be around somewhere, right?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Any supporting vendor on this site that deals with Vortec or any other form of forced induction can do something for you that will be on par but better (20 years of product improvements) than the old mongoose kit.
Beefcake Racing does alot with Vortec and Paxton as well as the other blowers/turbo kits out there. He is a long time member here and has a very good rep from what I can tell. Hit him up!

Ken

robvas

Established Member
Any supporting vendor on this site that deals with Vortec or any other form of forced induction can do something for you that will be on par but better (20 years of product improvements) than the old mongoose kit.
Beefcake Racing does alot with Vortec and Paxton as well as the other blowers/turbo kits out there. He is a long time member here and has a very good rep from what I can tell. Hit him up!

Ken
Thanks! I’ll check them out.

my other idea was getting the SCT PRP and seeing what my options would be there

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I agree with above.
However if your wanting to do your own tuning and have the ability to understand everything that goes with it, then check out the MS3 PRO plug n play ECU. That's a bit of a step to take though so if you want to keep it simple stick with Decipha like mentioned above!

collibr1

Established Member
A long along time ago, a buddy of mine put a Mongoose kit from Modular Power House on his 2002 GT.

from what I remember, it was a Vortech tuner kit, maf/injectors/pump, and then it included a tune as well. The idea was more power than the full Vortech kit and cheaper too.

fast forward almost twenty years...I have a 2002 GT now and wonder if anyone still sells a similar kit? The MPH website is long gone but I figure the guys that worked there have to still be around somewhere, right?

Tim is bringing back MPH. Look up Tim Barth tuning on how to contact him. If you look up his IG page you will see. He is not only doing just Dodges anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread