MSRP Allocations Post Here

Sparko

Established Member
I bought my 2013 GT 500 at Malouf Ford in North Brunswick, NJ....again at sticker with no ADM. I wont buy a car that has an ADM ever.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
MSRP orders are still available but you need to be persistent. I ordered my Kona Blue GT 500 today from a NJ dealer.....sitting on his showroom floor was a GT 350 with a tag showing $ 5000 ADM. The owner had made a commitment to me 3 years ago when I leased my Edge that he would sell me the next GT 500 at sticker...I called the dealership...the salesman checked with the owner and he honored what he told me. There are still ethics. Very psyched about this....now what to do with my '13 GT 500 Vert...i want both !

Lawrenceville Ford. All my dealings with this dealership have been outstanding.

That is nice to hear. Congrats on the 2020 - it will look amazing in KB.

Kel

Established Member
I bought my 2013 GT 500 at Malouf Ford in North Brunswick, NJ....again at sticker with no ADM. I wont buy a car that has an ADM ever.

I got my '14 at Lester Ford in NJ for over $5k off sticker off the showroom floor! :)

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Any chance you have any more leads on one, you can pm me if you like
Hey "may" have 1 other spot at $2,500 over msrp. But that was a few weeks ago not sure if anyone bought it yet, send Nick a pm he gets back to you quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread