MSX Customers: Please Read

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
First, let me say that I’m deeply sorry to hear about the current situations one of SVTP’s vendors has put some of our members in.

I have been very busy for the past few months, and as such I have been somewhat out of the loop. However, it was recently brought to my attention that several SVTP members, I won’t mention names but they are more than welcome to add to this, have had some serious issues with Modular Speedworx. Once I started researching these problems it became readily apparent to me that all these issues are related.

For one reason or another Billy, the owner of MSX, has failed to deliver on his obligations to his customers. I do not know the reason behind Billy’s recent failings, but nevertheless there is no excuse for the lack of communication and flat out lying.

In the light of all the current events with MSX I am hereby revoking its Authorized Vendor status for the foreseeable future. I still ask that any complaints be made in a constructive manner without devolving into bashing. Furthermore, I suggest that anyone that has not received the service they were promised contact an attorney once all other avenues have been exhausted. However, I do fear that the legal system may be the only solution for those that have been left out in the cold.

Once again, I am truly sorry to see such a series of bad transactions befall SVTP members and to add insult to injury it all stemmed from an SVTP vendor. I feel that I have failed to protect our members from the malfeasants that have occurred. I assure you that I will try to prevent said events in the future, and in an effort to do so RPMOutlet is also no longer an SVTP Authorized Vendor.

--SID297 - SVTP Owner/Admin

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I am so proud to be an SVTP member. :thumbsup:

I know it doesn't fix anything, but I think we all owe Travis and Larry a "Thank You".

Thanks guys.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Now this is a brotherhood! Anywhere else the customer would get booted.
Thank you Travis for looking past a money thing and standing behind people that consider you a friend:beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Further, let me add that the problems MSX has been experiencing rest solely on Billy's shoulders. No one else connected with MSX has contributed to these issues. Quiet to the contrary, others who have helped Billy in the past with his business have been assisting the SVTP community in our search for a resolution of our current situation.

collibr1

Established Member
A thread needs to be made for people that are having issues with MSX. Let them state thier issue. Tell how much money they are out and what MSX said was the problem and what they are doing about it. Not that anything is probably being done but what people are being told. Just let poeple that have issue post in the thread.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
this community has a long history of everyone looking out for one another :beer:

THANKS, Travis...

Last edited:

castellscl

Established Member
Would it be possible to get the Better Business Bureau involved? It's seems to me that there is quite a bit of evidence stacked against the “Vender” in question. I don’t know, I’m no legal guru or anything, but it seems like there could be a pretty good case here.

txyaloo

Established Member
castellscl said:
Would it be possible to get the Better Business Bureau involved? It's seems to me that there is quite a bit of evidence stacked against the “Vender” in question. I don’t know, I’m no legal guru or anything, but it seems like there could be a pretty good case here.

Unfortunately, the BBB doesn't have any legal moves they can take. They are a consumer watchdog organization and not a government agency. They can try and resolve the issues through mediation, but in the end, they can't force the company to pay up.

As for the issue at hand, it's great Travis and LL take care of the members on the board. This is the best SVT and Lightning board on the net.

Black Sleeper

Established Member
WOW I have read all of the MSX related threads and I am just lost for words at how a company can just... flat out ripoff person after person! I for 1 am glad I did not go and buy my motor from MSX like i was thinking of doing last Aug! And now I think i read just before RPM outlet is also nolonger a vender here. I had a few good dealings with them but my last was kind of anoying, maby just a mix up but none the less a pain in my ass! I hope that every 1 that is involved with this huge mess will get everything figured out sooner than later and get their money back!! This just makes me SICK!!!!!

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
Judging from a pic in the other post concerning Craig...

UMMMM all those that Bought MSX headers...I would be leary...they sure do look like Pacesetters with a different coating..

Users who are viewing this thread