MSX Longtube Group Buy!!

Lightning1

Established Member
Last Billy told me was he wasn't using that cell anymore and best to call the shop number. Just saying what he told me.

wallie40

Established Member
I have stayed quiet until today! No more.

Hey guys just an update, BILLY IS ALIVE.. ALL FOCKING, hail the king of B.S. and c0ckknockers!!

It is 10:27PM 06/20/07 and Billy@MSX send me a nasty message that he is going to have me served in 10 days.... Damn the legal system works fast. I like the fact Willy R. goes right to idle threats instead of calling me or asking why this is happening. Maybe just if he asked me nicely we could talk about it. Since he didn’t "F" him.

Since I didn't get my money back in a timely manner... I charged back my credit card. So now finally after 3 months it hits his account and he is having a baby cow. He then has audacity to threaten me with a law suit after he told me to do this just like everyone else on this board. C'mon slick Willy R. we know you are smarter than that. You are just making yourself look stupid in front of everyone. It is a well known and documented fact that you told people to charge back their account. I hope all the nut swingers are watching and I would advise everyone just as SID297 and L.L. have done to get your cars out of his shop.

Gotta love this guy!!!!

Questions/Comments/Concerns/Donations??? Feel free to PM me!

-paul

AG Bolt

Established Member
have had no contact from Billy, but ponygt65 has been working to help by staying in contact with Billy, since his car is there. There is talk about tracking #s but nothing yet, mids or #s.
AG Bolt

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I sent him a list of members and a brief of their inquiry on Friday. I reminded him yesterday that I haven't received tracking info....I will remind him again today..seems how i have to find out about my motor (yep, still ahven't finished).

AG Bolt

Established Member
Mike
if there was any tracking info we all would have our mids by now!!! There is no tracking info because they have never been sent.
AG Bolt

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
These threads aren't going to stay here forever guys, you REALLY need to contact proper authorities to get this resolved instead of waiting any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread