• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Mueller Thread

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Blk04L, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

Now that it's been over a month since the mid terms, some new news about the Mueller "investigation/witchhunt" is coming out.
    Figured a general thread for this topic could be made.

First was Cohen, and now it's about Flynn:
    Mueller recommends no jail time for Flynn, citing his 'substantial assistance'

Special counsel Robert Mueller has asked a federal court for no prison time for President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn, citing his “substantial assistance” in the Russia investigation and other ongoing probes.

In a court filing released late Tuesday, Mueller said it would be “appropriate” for the judge to impose a sentence for Flynn that does not include prison time. Federal sentencing guidelines called for Flynn to be sentenced to between zero and six months in prison and face up to a $9,500 fine.

The memo and attached addendum describing Flynn’s cooperation, which total 13 pages, are heavily redacted in areas, to protect the subject of ongoing investigations. Mueller’s team also noted that Flynn’s full assistance may not yet be “fully realized” because “the investigations in which he has provided assistance are ongoing.”

2. MassCobra

MassCobra All set Established Member

I find it ironic that all of Mueller's indictments and convictions are for lying under oath when this whole investigation was founded on lies. And to top it off, if you lie in our favor, we'll go easy on you.
    Mueller and his team are nothing but corrupt DemocRATS whose only purpose is to take down the President because the left did not like the outcome of the 2016 election.

3. Coiled03

Coiled03 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I could not care less about Mueller. He established the "crime" before he even began the investigation. Now he's looking for anything he can tie to his assumption, even tangentially, to make himself look good. Nevermind the fact that the whole investigation was started by a DOJ firmly in the pocket of Odumbshit. Lastly, if given 2 years, I'm pretty sure I could dig up some illegal activity on just about anyone on the face of the Earth. So, let's not act surprised that he may have found some obscure law the president broke. Not that it matters, because the media will hype any illegal activity as though it's an impeachable offense, no matter how minor.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    DaleM, scott9050, lexustech48 and 7 others like this.
  4. HillbillyHotRod

HillbillyHotRod Hooligan rabble rouser Established Member

For something that has gone on this long, if they had something I would think it would leak out by now.

5. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance Is A Bitch Premium Member Established Member

The world's most expensive nothing burger. The left will breathlessly tell everyone how horrible Trump is adnauseum.

All because the Attorney general recused himself and let the deep state jug **** the country.

lexustech48 and Blk04L like this.
  6. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Muellers report is tainted at this point. His public mistakes have removed any validity to the results. If he was conducting this against any other person, he would have been fired and faced sanctions.

After he is done, we need an investigation of the investigation using the same pit bull, destroy their lives, scorch the earth tactics used against Mueller’s team.

7. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

this is my belief as well, if this ****ing cockroach truly had the goods on Trump, it would have been in the headlines a long time ago.

8. me32

me32 BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS Moderator

Just remember its our tax dollars being spent on this.

Instead spend more money on boarder security. Along with more coast guards.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  9. HISSMAN

HISSMAN The Great Bearded One Staff Member Super Moderator

Until congress cuts funding for the investigation, it will continue. These people control their own paychecks.

Stroszek, Blown 89 and MassCobra like this.
  10. me32

They wont cut funding. In fact next year they will spend every dime they have on the investigation.

lexustech48 and 03Sssnake like this.
  11. M240Bravo

M240Bravo Well-Known Member Established Member

fixed that for you.

lexustech48, me32, 03Sssnake and 2 others like this.
  12. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

THIS is the revelation that is going to doom Trump's presidency. Never mind the past two years of us being wrong....THIS is the one. Resign! Impeach! Jail!

trea·son
    /ˈtrēzən/
    noun
    1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Screw-Rice likes this.
  13. Sonic605hp

Sonic605hp I have a large member. Established Member

Trump should go after every person that was involved with the Russia hoax starting with Killary and going all the way to Obama.

14. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Everyone dirty will get their time in the barrel.

Flynn is clean, Trump is clean.

Mueller has been tainted since Enron. Oh wait, I meant Clinton coke days.

15. me32

I wouldn't say there clean because none of them are clean. Anyone in politics isnt clean. But there gonna find anything they can to make up stuff. In fact all we know all this so called info that they say flynn said could all be a lie.

16. lexustech48

lexustech48 RIP FoMoCo 1903-2014 Premium Member Established Member

The truly disgusting part is that not a single ****ing soul on the left is even raising a stink about Clinton's time as Secretary of State and the Uranium1 "deal".

Not quite sure letting a Russian company mine OUR Uranium for Russia isnt... treasonous.

EatonEggbeater, MassCobra and me32 like this.
  17. 1 Alibi 2

1 Alibi 2 If not today, when ?????? Established Member

I can help Mueller find the collusion, he can PM me here @ SVTP for details..

me32 likes this.
  18. tt335ci03cobra

If im wolf hunting, I don’t run up and shoot one of the pack in the face and continue until they all fall.

You go to battle when you will win. You plan and position until you can win. You show strengths as weaknesses and weaknesses as strength along this process. Misdirection is warfare.

Pull the thorn from a wolfs paw. It’s still a wild animal but it knows you differently now.

19. tt335ci03cobra

The average American commits a felony every week. The irony is that most of the time, unbeknownst.

Politicians are as enslaved as we are. They have the same masters and the same fight but on a bigger scale. Some chose to just go with that direction of elitism and join the ranks. They have no soul to save. Others fight and press on for freedom and country.

You’d also be surprised how many democrats in Congress think they are doing the right thing. They are unaware of what evil people have weaved them into.

Hitler said something like let me write the text books and I’ll control the state. Well.... how many global warming studies and anti family sentiments does a text book have today? How many times do they mention god, patriotism, or never turning your back on family?

Chancey and me32 like this.
  20. scott9050

scott9050 Hillary for prison Established Member