• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Mueller Thread

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Blk04L, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

That is the thrust of the ruling, though. If wikileaks somehow gets stolen info from a foreign power and the DNC or the RNC uses it is protected by 1A. As long as you have an intermediary and did not steal it yourself then it is all good.

So, again: instead of

[Trump holding a press conference stating that if Russia is listening it will be awarded mightily by the US press if it gets its hands on his opponent's emails]

you have

[Biden holding a press conference stating that if China is listening it will be awarded mightily by the US press if it gets its hands on his opponent's peepee tape]

Thats all good, right? You have absolutely no problem with that, correct?

2. tt335ci03cobra

tt335ci03cobra Well-Known Member Established Member

You sound like you could use a beer, and enjoyable night with yer wife in that order sailer, let not your heart be troubled, everything will be ok.

3. tt335ci03cobra

In my opinion keep twisting things until they fit. Don’t quit now, you’ve gotta be really close to pulling this off, I can feel it. I’m rooting for ya so I can happily say you win, but you’ve gotta earn it. I just keep referencing what happened, don’t hate the messenger, I’m just calling as I seen it.

You’ve got so many hypotheticals, I can’t keep track of the changing viewpoint or what you’re trying to convey except “orange man bad, orange man guilty but favors played because dnc make bad case. Judge hands tied.”

4. Klaus

Klaus Premium Member Premium Member Established Member

Check back a few posts and you will note that I agree with the decision.

I asked a simple question. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, right. If Trump can do it it is OK, right? Or are your ethics conditional on whether or not you agree with the perpetrator? Again, it is a simple question.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  5. T.Man

T.Man Active Member Established Member

Simple answer - They, the DNC are already doing shit like this. Hell, ranking members of Congress are doing it -
    Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

I think your problem is your TDS.

6. capnkirk52

capnkirk52 Eat more POTATOES!!! Established Member

Except it wasn't the Campaign doing it. If I remember it right, the dismissal even says thy had no knowledge of what was happening.

And are we just going to ignore Hillary paying Fusion GPS for a dossier full of Russian lies? Like, the exact same thing they are filing a lawsuit against Trump for, Hillary was actually doing!

7. tt335ci03cobra

It’s going to be really funny if we can end up putting the mifsid audio in this thread assuming a declassification happens.

Like, wow, I’m that’s really terribly corrupt. Holy shit. -that kind of funny

8. tt335ci03cobra

They already do bud. I don’t see how the 1st amendment is a problem here. If you show me that Trump and or his campaign did or were heavily complicit in the hacking as in pushing for it, chomping at the bit to find it and looking for it like a drug crazed fiend, I’d tell you that I found it pathetic.

It didn’t happen like that.

The Clinton campaign went waaaaaay further than hearing out a potential dirt source. They paid a firm to commit massive international spying and crime against US citizens by scamming a fisa court, defrauding the government and taxpayers, Black balling the population, and stoking civil war...

Would you give Trump the pass it he pulled that crap? Hell no. (Imo)

This is the United States of America, not some banana republic