Muffler deletes?

STACKZ89

Established Member
What's up fellas.. Is anyone running a O/R X-pipe with muffler deletes..? If so is it rediculous just driving around town or just at wot..? I want something loud but quite around town.. All suggestions and info is greatly appreciated, thanks

SirShaun

Established Member
I am running an O/R H with Flow Master Outlaw Mufflers. They are resonators not mufflers. Close enough to a muffler delete.

Forget having a conversation with the windows down, while you are accelerating. It is loud, very loud.

MagnaFlow

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
An offroad midpipe with no mufflers will be too loud for street driving, in most peoples opinions. If you prefer exhaust that loud, then it may be the right option for you, but running an axleback with oval mufflers is a more favorable setup for the street that is still aggressive!

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have LTH's, ORX and KR's and it's obnoxious. I had Borla extremes before that and it was even louder. I wanted the Borla touring but I just missed the sake from the Shelby store and they're too pricey.

mmmnitrous

Established Member
I have the stainless works headers. No cats. Have an H-pipe. Welding in boss side pipes with QTP cut outs. From there into a 2 x 18" resonators to the stock gt500 mufflers. Can be relatively quiet with the cut outs closed. Slightly louder with them open 10% then obnoxiously loud with them fully open. Very happy having the ability to change the sound level when I want...

Users who are viewing this thread