Multiple Turbo Hayabusa Vids!!!

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
I think the GPS unit may be made by Garmin, not sure though. Heres a couple pics of my buddies turbo bike. Best ET to date is 7.9 @ 190. He's looking for 7.4's this season.

dsc01450.jpg

dsc01449.jpg

dsc01445.jpg

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
1kftlbs said:
Damn that is sick. What is he tackin and in what gear when he goes through the traps?

I know he leaves @ 9k and goes through in top of 5th bottom of 6th, depending on how well he 60's. So far he's been pretty consistant in the 1.4's and occasionally pulls a high 1.3. Last year was his first season on that bike. They're hoping to start testing for this upcoming season in mid Jan. The bike is apart right now getting some wiring redone and changing a few things.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Those bikes are insane fast stock, I cant imagine one with a turbo. You have to be a crazy s.o.b to ride one.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
i was playing socom last night, and there was a guy whos SN was Turbo-GIXXER so I started asking him about it. He said it had 394rwhp and ran 7.xx at 191.

ROADKILL

Established Member
Can't get the video to download on my comp., but I have a Magellan that gives you speed as well as your top speed. Pretty neat. And I can say from playing with mine that they are damn accurate. I thought my GPS was off when I tried it because it was off by a couple of MPH, then I remembered that I had changed tire sizes on my truck. The GPS was right, the truck speedo was wrong.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
is The Speedo on the 4ith video Right??

if they are all off its kkind of annoying, i really want to see how fast they climb

toby

Sold my 99 busa to a doctor who had a Velocity Racing turbo kit installed. Heard they were shooting for 500 plus hp. It should run 7's at 190 with no wheelie bar if you can ride. He told me I could take it out for a spin when it comes back to town but it has been a little over a year now, I think I may be scared to ride it now.

marius

Established Member
no f-in way EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. the R1 is enough for me. jesus, you people are crazy, in a good way of course :bowdown:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
is The Speedo on the 4ith video Right??

if they are all off its kkind of annoying, i really want to see how fast they climb

Maybe you didn't notice they are probably in Europe....definitely not USA. Europe=thin rectangular liscence plates=speedos in KM/HR=why you thought they were off.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I've ridden a couple Busa's with D&D exhaust before. The acceleration is just.. almost care free. The bike just seems to slip through the numbers and just keeps going. It's rediculous! I always wanted to try out a charged Busa. It would most definately be a handfull.

BTW, I am convinced that Ghostrider is, or has been in some kind of pro circuit before. As foolish as he is, you can tell he has a ton of experience on the track, if you've ever seen his videos. I'm also convinced that some of the Swedish Police are involved in the making of the videos.

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Maybe you didn't notice they are probably in Europe....definitely not USA. Europe=thin rectangular liscence plates=speedos in KM/HR=why you thought they were off.

but if it were KM/HR, i would think taht a Busa's SPDO would go faster than 130mph?

Users who are viewing this thread