Must do's on a NYC day trip.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Make sure to buy all the CD's you can from the aspiring artists. They may even shake your hand (True compliment and shows you're down). Try the tap water, it's so good they charge you for it. Get a slice of pizza at original Ray's. Try the public urinals, they're everywhere. Literally... everywhere. Visit the zoo or ride the subway, samething. Go to Times Square and enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals. See an off Broadway show performed by midget transvestites. And last but least, enjoy the smells and fresh air.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Make sure to buy all the CD's you can from the aspiring artists. They may even shake your hand (True compliment and shows you're down). Try the tap water, it's so good they charge you for it. Get a slice of pizza at original Ray's. Try the public urinals, they're everywhere. Literally... everywhere. Visit the zoo or ride the subway, samething. Go to Times Square and enjoy the warm hospitality of the locals. See an off Broadway show performed by midget transvestites. And last but least, enjoy the smells and fresh air.

Bring noseplugs. NYC smells like propane farts.
Totally different view points on these two posts.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Have you been there before? What things do you like to do? There's so much to do in New York. Central Park, Times Square, skyscrapers

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Been a few times. WTC would be a must if I went back. Wasn't done when I've gone in the past. Then see some shows. Wax museum. Time square. Trump Tower And yes that city smells like shit.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Been a few times. WTC would be a must if I went back. Wasn't done when I've gone in the past. Then see some shows. Wax museum. Time square. Trump Tower And yes that city smells like shit.

Have you been there before? What things do you like to do? There's so much to do in New York. Central Park, Times Square, skyscrapers
Never been. WTC is probably going to happen. Besides some of the sites to see, what is the place/food I must eat?

Didn't realize there would be so much hate. Par for the course with you east coast people I suppose.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Never been. WTC is probably going to happen. Besides some of the sites to see, what is the place/food I must eat?

Didn't realize there would be so much hate. Par for the course with you east coast people I suppose.
Can't help you there lol. I just eat fast food when i'm there. dont' have time to sit and eat when I'm there.

CV355

_
Established Member
Every time I had to get off the subway in NYC, that awful smell would hit me first, immediately followed by someone's shoulder.

Population density maps correlate perfectly with places I want to avoid and dumbest voter demographics. Imagine that.

Users who are viewing this thread