Mustang Camino?!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
It's true, I will be canceling my subscription later in the day. Right there on the cover of June MM&FF's is a Stangcamino... :xpl:

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Originally posted by FuryShift
It's true, I will be canceling my subscription later in the day. Right there on the cover is a Stangcamino... :xpl:

WTF???? I guess this post wasnt supposed to make sense to anyone but the author.:shrug:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
oops, In the June issue of MM&FF there is a 'Stangchero' (99cobrablack - why worry about proper usage when talking about a car as queer as this :shrug: ) on the cover and at least a 3 page article about it in the magazine. Sorry I forgot to name the magazine, i don't have pics because i don't have a scanner, just giving a heads up.

NYCstangGT - IS THAT BETTER??? :cryying:

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
here you go
lastscan.jpg

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
NYCstangGT - IS THAT BETTER??? :cryying:

Ok, so I'm a crybaby because I, along with everyone else, had no idea what you were talking about? Makes sense. :rollseyes

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Black98 - Thanks alot for posting the pics!

NYCStangGT - What are you on about? It was a joke and this is the internet, don't take it so serious. :lol1: My bad i didn't use a :beer: after it.

Last edited:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Enjoy yourself :p

I will, the pics are pretty funny. Ford should market this as the SSR killer. With the Cobra engine it would probably win and I could laugh everytime one drove by.........:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread