Mustang dyno ????

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
OKay my buddy went to get his car dynoed at Livernois and they had a Mustang dyno he made 499/511 on the mustang dyno with 11.6 A/F and 20 degrees of timing, what do you think that would be on a dynojet, he is going to a dynojet shortly just looking for guesses on what you think he'll make, he may chime in and give more details but he's got a ported blower;-) .

Any ways lets here everyones guesses, there may be a prize if ya guess right!

you can buy the next round:beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
You sure all he's got is a ported blower? Maybe a KB? That's a lot of rwhp for a mustang dyno. Their hp figures are generally from 6 to 9% lower than dynojet from what I've heard.......So these numbers would put him at 540 rwhp on a dynojet?

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
I would say your friend will put down close to 520HP and 535TQ SAE numbers on a Dynojet;-)

04yellowcobra

Established Member
My car made 380/380 on a superflow dyno, the same as a mustang dyno. I haven't re dynoed on a dyno jet to see the real effects.

Later
Jason

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
compsake he had a old chip that made 511 on a dynojet it made 485 on the mustabg dyno now with that info does any one want to change thier guesses?:)

FKing1

Established Member
Considering that stock Cobras make about 320 RWHP on a Mustang Dyno, your friend must have a number of mods. Having my 04 Dyno'd at Livernois next week with 2.9 pulley,complete Bassani, air filter and chip tune. Will post numbers.
Fred K.

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
He just doesn't have a ported blower he most likely behind JDM's car has the highest horsepowered eaton out there!
His car is incrediable, His mods are 4lb lower 2.93 upper T/b O/Xpipe, Magnaflow cat-back, JBA shorties, UPR CAI, and a few show mods think that is all the power mods, and the ported blower;-)

I'am not trying to be mean its just we were interested in the conversion rates used from mustang to dynojet. He is going to a dynojet shortly and will have #'s.

To this mystrey cobra:beer:

roushcobra03

Established Member
I had mine dynoed tuned on a dyno jet @ Apex Motorsports 458.9/477 the following week went local to a mustang dyno 398/411

trey193

Established Member
I am thinking he will be in the 520-525 SAE range, I agree that Matts car is the best running Eaton car out there next to JDM's car(which has cams, longtubes Etc). With some tires Matts car will go some numbers this year!:)

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
535/540. When ya think I might see dim Injectors? Just wondering. I would imagine you might have shipped USPS which will take a couple weeks, No hurry, just wondering...

Users who are viewing this thread