Mustang Eye Candy From Mecum Kissimmee 2023

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mustang Heaven there. Hard to pick favorites. They're all stellar.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Totally recommend Mecum even as a spectator! Other than the actual auction block, or premium seating to watch the auction, you can wander anywhere else just as a bidder would. Get up close and personal with the cars, whatever you want to do. Its the best car show/automotive museum you'll ever attend!

Zemedici

Established Member
+1 for Mecum, went with pops and little brother, and really an awesome event. Staff was super personable, tons of ‘shit to do’ (like get swung around in a Hellcat) etc etc

I’d leave women at home though, mine is into cars and woulda been bored within an hour or two. Really a ‘guys event’, imo

LS WUT

Established Member
+1 for Mecum, went with pops and little brother, and really an awesome event. Staff was super personable, tons of ‘shit to do’ (like get swung around in a Hellcat) etc etc

I’d leave women at home though, mine is into cars and woulda been bored within an hour or two. Really a ‘guys event’, imo
That’s a fact, a vast majority of the staff are car guys so they can appreciate it and don’t really let people do dumb stuff next to people’s cars. So kudos to them for that. I did the hellcat drifting thing, guy asked what I drove and I laughed and I said what you’re driving. He laughs and said that’s awesome thanks for being apart of the fight to keep muscle cars. I laughed and said so what are you thinking maybe next year you’ll be drifting in the EV challenger? He laughed. I told him the only reason I went in for the drift is because I don’t want to burn up my own tires doing this. Lolol.

Zemedici

Established Member
That’s a fact, a vast majority of the staff are car guys so they can appreciate it and don’t really let people do dumb stuff next to people’s cars. So kudos to them for that. I did the hellcat drifting thing, guy asked what I drove and I laughed and I said what you’re driving. He laughs and said that’s awesome thanks for being apart of the fight to keep muscle cars. I laughed and said so what are you thinking maybe next year you’ll be drifting in the EV challenger? He laughed. I told him the only reason I went in for the drift is because I don’t want to burn up my own tires doing this. Lolol.

Those guys were the coolest guys there! Our driver was like 65, said he had an office job and wanted to do something different, he goes ‘this is a rough day at the office!’ Hahaha

Being in the auction room is crazy though, energy is indescribable. SO. MUCH. MONEY in that room

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those guys were the coolest guys there! Our driver was like 65, said he had an office job and wanted to do something different, he goes ‘this is a rough day at the office!’ Hahaha

Being in the auction room is crazy though, energy is indescribable. SO. MUCH. MONEY in that room
I can well imagine the energy level at a Mecum auction. I can a lot of it watching it on my tv, but being there live has to take it up a few levels.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Going to a Mecum auction is on our bucket list. Closest would have been Des Moines Iowa, but I don't think they go there anymore.

I thought it had to do something with the state and taxes? Or something of that nature, I could be wrong.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

oldmachguy

Established Member
Some cool cars for sure. White and gold Hertz car .. not many of those (fewer than 10 I would guess), black stripe delete 1966 GT350, and the green Mexican GT350.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
Going to a Mecum auction is on our bucket list. Closest would have been Des Moines Iowa, but I don't think they go there anymore.

I thought it had to do something with the state and taxes? Or something of that nature, I could be wrong.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Yea last time was 2012 or 13? But your semi correct, it was dispute with Iowa Department of Transportation officials concerning titling procedures for consignment auctions.

Users who are viewing this thread