Mustang group in Atlanta?

blackcoyote13

Established Member
Just looking around to see if there are any Mustang groups in Atlanta besides the Georgia Regional MCOA group. Those folks are very nice and welcoming, but not quite the type of group I am used to hanging out with (55+, retired mostly).

Looking for some folks with muscle cars/etc who like to grab a beer, meet up, etc. :coolman:

MACHSTAR

Established Member
Hey i am jayson i am in south atlanta the group i hang with. Is alot younger and way more active text or call me at 678-956-2302 if you want to meet the group

2003 mach 1
1/4 mile -13.02 @108

CobraHuck

Established Member
I've been wondering the same thing, I'm in the north ATL (Gwinnett) area. Been trying to find some other mustang folks now that I'm back in the game

attz0r

On a quest
Established Member
There is, its called unstabled mates or something, come out to the Lattea/BP meets infront of HHgregg on pleasant hill across from gwinnett place mall, they usually show up it's on saturdays starting at 8-9pm every week. I know a couple of the guys in the group but don't really chill with them.

blackcoyote13

Established Member
Nice, thanks for sharing, I found them online. They are about 35 min away from me but not a bad drive on a Saturday.

MACHSTAR you have a PM

blackcoyote13

Established Member
Cool, I know there are some folks who meet up at Barrett Pkwy on Fridays, a lot of much younger guys/gals though at the meet on the other side of the highway.

acrbill

Established Member
I spent three months in Atlanta on an extended business trip last year. I drove my car down and never could find any clubs. There were a shit ton of Camaros down there though.

GNSNAKE

Established Member
pony wars

pony wars feb 9th at south ga. motorsports park valdosta ga LETS SEE WHAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH:shrug:

I know MACHSTAR wants to pound on some camaro's:rockon:

rob

CobraHuck

Established Member
^^Hmmmmm that sounds like a good time! Might havta go to that. There's also the NMRA/NMCA event at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce April 12-15th. I've been the last 2 or 3 years, it's an awesome event

nowwhat

Established Member
I have live in the Newnan area for about six months and was wondering about a club or meet. Thanks so much for all the info.

MACHSTAR

Established Member
For all that is interested this sunday at summit racing. Will be a meet and greet for the newest car club Southern Stangs it will be from 8 to noon if you need more info or direction call or text jayson at 678-956-2302

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I've been wondering the same thing, I'm in the north ATL (Gwinnett) area. Been trying to find some other mustang folks now that I'm back in the game

I'm in Dacula too. I'm way too busy to do any organized stuff, but I try to make the Mustangs Unlimited shows and definitely NMRA.

ponyboy96

Established Member
I've been looking for the same. There use to be some groups, but most are pretty dead these days.

Creedog

Established Member
There is, its called unstabled mates or something, come out to the Lattea/BP meets infront of HHgregg on pleasant hill across from gwinnett place mall, they usually show up it's on saturdays starting at 8-9pm every week. I know a couple of the guys in the group but don't really chill with them.

This place does not seem to be too far from me. I might try to head there one Sat night.

Anyone headed out to caffine and octane this Sunday at windward parkway? I hope the weather improves for this weekend.

ponyboy96

Established Member
This place does not seem to be too far from me. I might try to head there one Sat night.

Anyone headed out to caffine and octane this Sunday at windward parkway? I hope the weather improves for this weekend.

I always forget about C&O. I'll try to be there.

Shhhh

Established Member
I have live in the Newnan area for about six months and was wondering about a club or meet. Thanks so much for all the info.

Im down there about once every 2 months or so. What do you drive? Heres a link to a group I used to hang out with. They are all cool people but I think it has since died down a lot. We used to do a Mustang meet as well but Im not sure if any of that still goes on.

Newnan meets

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member

Hopefully I will be making it out to C&O this Sunday if the weather holds up! I need to go and get my car washed BADLY!

I'm in the Woodstock (off hwy 92/575)/ Kennesaw area myself. But I travel to Alpharetta, Cumming, Gwinnett, etc.

Anything going on or anyone meeting up this weekend? I wish more people would be willing to hangout/cruise/eat/drink around here that have common interests.

:rockon:

blackcoyote13

Established Member
I'm in the Marietta area too. I should be at C&O too this weekend, also going to the Barrett Parkway meet tonight around 930pm. Anyone down for these?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread