Mustang K-member fitment issue

308twinturbo

Established Member
I have a 93 mustang with a 5.0. I recently installed a aftermarket K-member, A-arms, and coilovers (UPR). The problem I'm having is that the driverside wheel now sticks out more than the passenger side. It's substantially more and noticeable with the naked eye. I have check fitment multiple times so I'm reaching out to you guys for help. Is there something I can try or is this just how it's made? Please help. If this is in the wrong section please move.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you talked to UPR? Was the car ever hit? Pics?
What you're describing definitely not normal.
-J

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds like something is off unless there is a manufacturing issue on the kmember or A arm

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Did you get it aligned? If the camber is off it will affect how far the tire sticks in or out. Especially when looking at the tire from the top of the fender.

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I agree with the need for photos. We need to see what you have going on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a 1990 5L with the UPR K-member, A-arms , and coil overs. I did not have any problems during or after the install.

I would verify that the K-member is square and the A-arms have the same dimensions. Do you have or did you also install CC plates? Have you had an alignment done since replacing the front suspension?

Users who are viewing this thread