Mustang Mach E: The Edsel of our generation

ArabianOak

Established Member
AC06FBEE-13F3-49B5-B678-5C2011E14FA5.jpeg

Mach E has left the chat. Lolololol.

Fat Boss

Established Member
The anti Mach-E tards must be stuffed from all their Thanksgiving crow.

FORD BUILDS 150,000TH MUSTANG MACH-E; AVAILABLE IN 37 COUNTRIES FOR 2023 WITH PLANS TO ADD MORE SOON

NOV 30, 2022 | DEARBORN

• Ford has built its 150,000th Mustang® Mach-E® and is now offering the vehicle in 37 countries worldwide with plans to add more markets next year
  • The company is accelerating Mustang Mach-E production and targeting global annual production rate of 270,000 as part of its plan to scale to a rate of 600,000 electric vehicles annually by the end of 2023 and 2 million by 2026
  • More than 8 in 10 Mustang Mach-E customers in the U.S. and 9 in 10 Mach-E customers in Europe have replaced an internal combustion vehicle with Mustang Mach-E
  • Ford is the No. 2-selling electric vehicle brand in the U.S. thanks to strong demand for Mustang Mach-E, which is turning on dealer lots in just 10 days
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 30, 2022 – Ford has produced its 150,000th Mustang Mach-E since starting production nearly two years ago, a significant milestone as the company scales EV production to a rate of 600,000 annually by late 2023 and more than 2 million annually by 2026.

Almost all of Mustang Mach-E’s growth to date is coming from customers replacing an internal combustion vehicle with electric – more than 8 in 10 U.S. customers and 9 in 10 European customers – proving that Ford is creating electric vehicles that meet broad customer needs.

“When we put the pony on this Mustang, we knew we’d have skeptics. What we didn’t quite know then was just how popular this car would become,” said Darren Palmer, vice president, Electric Vehicle Programs, Ford Model e. “I love seeing Mustang Mach-E vehicles on the road and talking to customers, and I am seeing more and more of them.”

The Mustang Mach-E is available in 37 countries across the world for 2023, up from 22 in the vehicle’s first year. New Zealand, Brazil and Argentina are among the latest markets added to the Mustang Mach-E stable. Global growth comes as Ford upgrades Cuautitlán Stamping and Assembly Plant – which built the 150,000th vehicle – to support even more customers.

Mustang%20Mach-E%20Global.png

“The plant is buzzing,” said Deborah Manzano, Ford’s director of manufacturing. “There’s a new battery line, new chassis line, additional assembly line, we’re literally maxing out the space to make more Mustang Mach-E vehicles. We most recently added a new paint shop, too. Nothing is standing still for long!”

The Mustang Mach-E continues to prove its popularity winning awards and accolades including the 2021 North American Utility of the Year, Edmunds’ Top-Rated Luxury Electric Vehicle and several more.

Mach-E 150K.jpg

Mach-E outside.jpg

Fat Boss

Established Member
The Mach E is to Mustang, what the 2013 gt350 is to Shelby.

You've got some real keepers there!

Thanks. The 2011 to 2014 GT350 is a fantastic car. It's got a way more reliable engine and is much more exclusive than the dime-a-dozen fake ones coming out of Ford.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. The 2011 to 2014 GT350 is a fantastic car. It's got a way more reliable engine and is much more exclusive than the dime-a-dozen fake ones coming out of Ford.

Glad you found your balls and took me off ignore.

I can't say I disagree with your statement on the coyote vs voodoo.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Best part of the mach e for me was the fact the dealer gave me MORE than sticker to trade it back in and get the jeep. Plus the money I made off turo, the mach e was a WINNER!

that being said, my old one is for sale if anyone is interested...lol.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I live under a rock I guess. I just saw a Mach E in my area for sale for the first time in my area and a Lightning for sale as well. 60K for the Mach E and 92k for the Lightning.

Ford, you're outside your mind!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The anti Mach-E tards must be stuffed from all their Thanksgiving crow.

FORD BUILDS 150,000TH MUSTANG MACH-E; AVAILABLE IN 37 COUNTRIES FOR 2023 WITH PLANS TO ADD MORE SOON

NOV 30, 2022 | DEARBORN

• Ford has built its 150,000th Mustang® Mach-E® and is now offering the vehicle in 37 countries worldwide with plans to add more markets next year
  • The company is accelerating Mustang Mach-E production and targeting global annual production rate of 270,000 as part of its plan to scale to a rate of 600,000 electric vehicles annually by the end of 2023 and 2 million by 2026
  • More than 8 in 10 Mustang Mach-E customers in the U.S. and 9 in 10 Mach-E customers in Europe have replaced an internal combustion vehicle with Mustang Mach-E
  • Ford is the No. 2-selling electric vehicle brand in the U.S. thanks to strong demand for Mustang Mach-E, which is turning on dealer lots in just 10 days
DEARBORN, Mich., Nov. 30, 2022 – Ford has produced its 150,000th Mustang Mach-E since starting production nearly two years ago, a significant milestone as the company scales EV production to a rate of 600,000 annually by late 2023 and more than 2 million annually by 2026.

Almost all of Mustang Mach-E’s growth to date is coming from customers replacing an internal combustion vehicle with electric – more than 8 in 10 U.S. customers and 9 in 10 European customers – proving that Ford is creating electric vehicles that meet broad customer needs.

“When we put the pony on this Mustang, we knew we’d have skeptics. What we didn’t quite know then was just how popular this car would become,” said Darren Palmer, vice president, Electric Vehicle Programs, Ford Model e. “I love seeing Mustang Mach-E vehicles on the road and talking to customers, and I am seeing more and more of them.”

The Mustang Mach-E is available in 37 countries across the world for 2023, up from 22 in the vehicle’s first year. New Zealand, Brazil and Argentina are among the latest markets added to the Mustang Mach-E stable. Global growth comes as Ford upgrades Cuautitlán Stamping and Assembly Plant – which built the 150,000th vehicle – to support even more customers.

Mustang%20Mach-E%20Global.png

“The plant is buzzing,” said Deborah Manzano, Ford’s director of manufacturing. “There’s a new battery line, new chassis line, additional assembly line, we’re literally maxing out the space to make more Mustang Mach-E vehicles. We most recently added a new paint shop, too. Nothing is standing still for long!”

The Mustang Mach-E continues to prove its popularity winning awards and accolades including the 2021 North American Utility of the Year, Edmunds’ Top-Rated Luxury Electric Vehicle and several more.

Mach-E 150K.jpg

Mach-E outside.jpg

150k over 2 years are Kia Sorento numbers, clown. F150 does this in 2.5 months.

Fat Boss

Established Member
150k over 2 years are Kia Sorento numbers, clown. F150 does this in 2.5 months.

Changing the goal posts since you were so wrong, again? Tired of being made a complete fool in the Ukraine thread? Stick to what you know, not what you think you now- which there is apparently no limit.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you driven (really driven) a S550 GT350?

It's like no other Mustang I've ever driven. It is Porsche like in so many ways (but not build quality). It is truly an amazing car.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Have you driven (really driven) a S550 GT350?

It's like no other Mustang I've ever driven. It is Porsche like in so many ways (but not build quality). It is truly an amazing car.

No, I haven't driven one. I've sat shotgun a couple times on road courses though. It's a great car, my point was there's probably 50 of them for every 1 Shelby built GT350. Also, to date Ford has been covering the bulk of the blown engines on their cars. I'm a bit curious what the market reaction will be as the financial liability for blown motors shifts to the owner.

I did get the invite from Ford and went to Vegas I think in 2019 to drive the 2022 GT500 on the road course at LVMS, before any customer shipments. That was the best car I've ever driven. Nothing like being a few years removed from driving the Boss 302 on track to jumping right in and thinking you're Randy Pobst in something with 300 more HP. At least I knew the track.

Fat Boss

Established Member
What am I wrong about?

You're wrong that the driving experience sucks. You're wrong to state "no one wants one." You're wrong that it's a "shitty crossover." You're wrong that it "doesn't have the cache of a Tesla."

Finally, you're wrong that "10 years from now we will look back on the Mach E as a total flop."

At least twice now Ford has had to re-think their production schedule in light of it's success. Now, since you're so wrong on all the above- suddenly it doesn't have to compete with itself, Tesla, or the legacy of the Edsel. It now has to have production volumes on par with an SUV that's been in the market for 15 years and is ICE powered? Presumably, in the wee morning hours when you're not desperately searching out the web for justification of your idiotic predictions on Ukraine, you might have learned that ICE vehicles outsell EVs by a significant margin?

Well then, lets review. Kia will sell 225,000 Sorentos in 2022 if they're lucky, fifteen years in. The Mach-E is gearing up to sell 270,000 inside of five years, in the much smaller EV market. They've decided to sell the Mach-E in 37 countries. Boy, Ford must be really stupid to be expanding production and markets. SMDH.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You're wrong that the driving experience sucks. You're wrong to state "no one wants one." You're wrong that it's a "shitty crossover." You're wrong that it "doesn't have the cache of a Tesla."

Finally, you're wrong that "10 years from now we will look back on the Mach E as a total flop."

At least twice now Ford has had to re-think their production schedule in light of it's success. Now, since you're so wrong on all the above- suddenly it doesn't have to compete with itself, Tesla, or the legacy of the Edsel. It now has to have production volumes on par with an SUV that's been in the market for 15 years and is ICE powered? Presumably, in the wee morning hours when you're not desperately searching out the web for justification of your idiotic predictions on Ukraine, you might have learned that ICE vehicles outsell EVs by a significant margin?

Well then, lets review. Kia will sell 225,000 Sorentos in 2022 if they're lucky, fifteen years in. The Mach-E is gearing up to sell 270,000 inside of five years, in the much smaller EV market. They've decided to sell the Mach-E in 37 countries. Boy, Ford must be really stupid to be expanding production and markets. SMDH.

It is weird how triggered you are by any suggestion that the *** mustang is not the greatest thing ever.

Stop regurgitating Ford press releases - the Mach E is a money losing glamour project. Despite your best efforts to white knight the sales figures suck and it is a terrible product. The market is not that large for a $70k electric SUV, particularly as the bottom is falling out of the auto market.

Imagine an army of Kia Sorrento simps. LMFAO

1672836107698.png

Fat Boss

Established Member
No triggering here. You simply asked how you were wrong and I told you. How about you attempt to process new information from time to time. Your motive operendi is to make some bold and idiotic claim (on multiple threads) only to have to desperately try to justify it as it's clear to everyone else that you were and are wrong- on nearly all of them.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I must be a select few who actually like the Edsel I'd take a Ranger.

1672840854676.png

Mach-E, not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread