Mustang makes top three list of most hated cars on BMW M3 forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDog

Established Member
"I dont like vipers cause they are mostly driven by rednecks." :dw:

Some of the comments I can agree with, others like the above I can't figure out.

Rochard

Established Member
I can afford any car I want; I'm looking into buying a Ferrari next year. Sorry, but you can't beat $25k for my little Mach which most cars have problems keeping up with. For a daily driver it's a killer car.

I know it destroys my buddie's $60k BMW.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
haha.. at least were way behind F-bodies.. we have 30 votes..they have over 70 :lol: :rockon:

They're just mad because they pay all this money, and still continue to get utterly raped against us.

03DOHC

Established Member
Sounds like they have a personal problem to me.

Please try not to get a cross forum war going.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
They closed the thread...they realized how some of them are snobbish over there and what the thread was turning into. Even if I had the money to pay for a better car...I'd still rather be driving my Mustang. :)

SVTHorsnake

Banned
03DOHC said:
Sounds like they have a personal problem to me.

Please try not to get a cross forum war going.

Agreed. This is the type of stuff that gets in the way of true auto enthusiasts who appreciate all (well, most) cars. Since when was it a crime to enjoy American, German, Italian, and most Japanese cars?

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I don't know why everybody thinks SVT's are the "poor mans' sports car", there are plenty of people on this site with a substantial number of cars, some exotic, who still have an SVT or two in their collection.

Croco X

SVT Fanboy
Established Member
I was gonna say that these cats hate Mustangs, F-bodies and I saw the GTO up there as well cause they keep getting smoked by 'em all the time. Proving once again that when it comes down to it, you just can't **** with all-American muscle. But I have to give 'em credit because in second behind the F-bodies are ricer Hondas. Then again, everybody can agree that we hate ricer punks in Hondas...right?

SVTHorsnake

Banned
another reason they hate mustangs is because most of the owners think straight line performance is the only thing that matters... I don't know if anybody here has ever driven an M3 but it's an incredible feeling to put one through a tight turn and stand on the gas.

UCBeau

i actually love M3's. i think they look awesome, handle superbly, and sound pretty bitchin. plus they seem to be pretty well put together. i'd trade my cobra for one if i could.

03CobraBro

Established Member
The M3 is the only car that BMW makes anymore that doesnt look like turd. I'd still take the Cobra though. I'm not big into cars with alot of extra crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread