Mustangs Unlimited show 8/19...who's going?

mavisky

Established Member
I totally agree ponyboy. I ended up going downtown to the aquarium that day instead. Since we have a week's notice now any plans on meeting up before hand somewhere?

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
I won't get there until around 12:45, but I'm bringing the whole fam and a popup canopy if needed for shade. Save me a spot!!!

mysteed

Established Member
It was great to meet some of you today at the show. Even though almost nothing newer than 1971 won an award I had a great time.

05 Mustang

Established Member
I won't get there until around 12:45, but I'm bringing the whole fam and a popup canopy if needed for shade. Save me a spot!!!

shade is always nice! u get the #1 spot

Both of your cars looked great today :beer:

...not sure if you remember me or not, but I was the guy that was telling you my car was at the shop because I was having my Kenne Bell 2.2 rebuilt.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member

...not sure if you remember me or not, but I was the guy that was telling you my car was at the shop because I was having my Kenne Bell 2.2 rebuilt.

Definitely!

Sorry I didn't get to chit chat more with everyone, I was shuttling the kids to the bathroom and back half of the time it felt like. :bash:

Best Idle Exhaust goes to Mavisky :bowdown:
Best WOT Exhaust goes to Stangfan03 :bowdown:

stangfan03

Established Member
It was great to meet some of you today at the show. Even though almost nothing newer than 1971 won an award I had a great time.

Yeah it is nice to get to know who we chat with on here!

Yeah I remember you. Thanks!

Definitely!

Sorry I didn't get to chit chat more with everyone, I was shuttling the kids to the bathroom and back half of the time it felt like. :bash:

Best Idle Exhaust goes to Mavisky :bowdown:
Best WOT Exhaust goes to Stangfan03 :bowdown:

lolol, my kids said "daddy let's here the loud vroom vroom"

mavisky

Established Member
Haha thanks Matt. Wife finished her book on her kindle and since i knew i wasnt winning any awards we rolled out early. One of your boys or Aaron's even waved goodbye to us from the top of the hill as we left. Good seeing you guys again. Doubt anyone grabbed a pic of my car from this show as that Superformance Cobra next to me grabbed all the attention lol.

mysteed

Established Member
Same here, cool to finally see the legendary raised from the dead BAB Cobra. :rockon:
Thanks Matt!

Haha thanks Matt. Wife finished her book on her kindle and since i knew i wasnt winning any awards we rolled out early. One of your boys or Aaron's even waved goodbye to us from the top of the hill as we left. Good seeing you guys again. Doubt anyone grabbed a pic of my car from this show as that Superformance Cobra next to me grabbed all the attention lol.

I'm pretty sure my wife grabbed a pic of yours. I'll see if I can get it from her tonight.

mavisky

Established Member
Thanks.

Best news from the show is that as the Vortech blown fox body GT pulled past the wife commented on how much she loved the sound of the blower. :thumbup:

So she loves the exhaust, loves the new seats, and loves the blower sound. Not to get her to not care when i drop a couple grand on this thing to push it over 400 hp and get it repainted and we'll be all set.

mavisky

Established Member
A vortech has been the plan all along. Part of the reason i went with a mild head and the tfs1 cam. Combined it should make for an easy breathing 400hp setup without too much fuss.

And if you really want the sound drop the car off for a weekend. I just swap drivetrains with you :D

Users who are viewing this thread