Mustangweek 2015 was a blast. Start planning ahead for 2016.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I cannot thank Travis enough for all that he did in getting Lightnings included in Mustangweek this year. We had the highest number of Lightnings present this year over any other prior year. 9 trucks might not sound like a lot but, in a sea of endless Mustangs... It's a lot for a last minute throw together.

The SVTP party Friday night was even better than the year before. Nothing like hanging out with all of your fellow enthusiasts, Mike Murillo, Vaughn Gittin Jr enjoying some beverages and some shenanigans.

Hopefully next year we can get more involvement from the Lightning community.

Besides, I need more competition.

IMG_20150718_170457873_zpszx5qdqo1.jpg

B3ATNGU

SVT Javi
Established Member
I've always been curious to if anyone from the lightning crowd goes to mustang week. I just barely missed going this year with my truck, got it back from getting the built motor put in it a couple days to late. Definetely plan to try and make it out next year.

04sonicL

Established Member
I was there every day but Saturday. I did notice a few more lightnings than usual. Was awesome to see a L win the burnout contest. Few nice lightnings at Darlington as well. Really wanted to do a run but was having issues with my truck. I live and myrtle and look forward to it every year. Think I only saw one other sonic blue. I think I've only seen maybe three others ever in person.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I always took my Lightning down to Mustang Week back in 08 & 09. I always saw about 5 or 6 Lightnings down there during the week, so 9 is actually a solid increase.

Travis was the first Lightning to go around the circle track, and I was the first Lightning to go through the autocross... it made alot of jaws drop!

4273_564695588773_985580_n.jpg

TOFTS

Established Member
Eric, I had planned on being there this year but the bugs were still not worked out of my truck. I will plan it for next year and "try" to add a little competition just for you.

Users who are viewing this thread