Mviv??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Come on Wiz.....you had all night to think up something piffy!

You can always delete it later!

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Thank you.....Thank you...... just pulling aside the curtain a little to see who was behind it...at this point I'm not sure if it is the Wizard or the Cowardly Lion here.....but don't count out the Tin Man and ScareCrow...Oh my Oh my Oh my!

tmac1337,

See you at the track! We will see who's cowardly!

Your math is pretty good. Now, show cost of 3 engineers for a couple of years, cost of tooling, cost of prototype parts, cost of the material in the kit. I bet you take home every bit of your gross wages also! Let me think real hard $6/hour x 40/hours a week = $240/a week take home. You should be a millionaire by 2053. Every time you post, you show me the real intellectual, you are! I am loving it!

Sold another kit today(smile)!

Why don't you guys go start your own web site and let the intelligent people continue to use MM.net and SVTPerformance. You won't be missed!

Sincerely,

Jerry

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
BS!!!!

You use almost entirely all Ford parts, numbers and all!

You did not reinvent anything! Do you produce and engineer the roots blower? Boost a pump? Hoses? Clamps? Spark plugs? Belts? Or anything except some brackets? You just took available parts and put them together like a 2 year old puts round pegs in round holes.

After market root type kits have been available for years! What did you engineer from scratch?

Fact is the kit is good and reliable hands down. But stop all the other BS!

If it took 2 years for 3 engineers to place round pegs you have some stupid people working for you!

0220bu.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
tmac1337,

See you at the track! We will see who's cowardly!

Your math is pretty good. Now, show cost of 3 engineers for a couple of years, cost of tooling, cost of prototype parts, cost of the material in the kit. I bet you take home every bit of your gross wages also! Let me think real hard $6/hour x 40/hours a week = $240/a week take home. You should be a millionaire by 2053. Every time you post, you show me the real intellectual, you are! I am loving it!

Sold another kit today(smile)!

Why don't you guys go start your own web site and let the intelligent people continue to use MM.net and SVTPerformance. You won't be missed!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Captured before cowardly deletion

Cobra25

Established Member
I will say this much about this site, At Least you guy's are up front and say how you truly feel. On the other site a few guys told me on thing on the phone and said something else on the site. Friends? Bull Shit! I won't say any names , they know who they are, but pay back is a Bitch.

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
BS!!!!

You use almost entirely all Ford parts, numbers and all!

You did not reinvent anything! Do you produce and engineer the roots blower? Boost a pump? Hoses? Clamps? Spark plugs? Belts? Or anything except some brackets? You just took available parts and put them together like a 2 year old puts round pegs in round holes.

After market root type kits have been available for years! What did you engineer from scratch?

Fact is the kit is good and reliable hands down. But stop all the other BS!

tmac1337,

If that is the case, why don't you become King of the Superchargers and sell the kit yourself. You can buy all of the parts from Ford. You could even offer it at a lower price then I do! You might even break my sales record! YOU COULD BE KING!!!!! Then I could sit in my basement in Detroit and logon to these web sites and throw stones at you!!! I am feeling the power!!!! Please submit your new Supercharger Kit plan to everyone on all the web sites and tell us when your kit will be available!!!! Tell us the lower price!!!! Tell us how you will support it!!!! It will be difficult for me to give up the throne, but you seem qualified to take it!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

And what about the kit you have? Let me use your math. $5,000 x 10 = $50,000 profit you have made!!!! Wow!!! You are loaded!!! You should host MVIV in Florida, be the main Sponsor, invite people to your office, hand out t-shirts, spend money on making people feel welcome. Problem solved!!

Everybody, tmac1336 is planning, sponsoring and hosting MVIV. Or tmac1336, you could sit back and pull strings from behind the scenes. I will show you how to do it and make yourself look good without even trying!!!

Tmac1336, are you really a responsible person? Do you listen and fully comprehend what you say? Are you even a marginal businessman that understands the reality of running a business and making a good product? I sincerely doubt it! Because if you did, you would not say some of the things that you say, you would stop showing goofy pictures from a kids movie, you would come to the track and put your reputation on the line, you would sell a product that people would appreciate and buy in large quantities, you would support customers even when there is a problem.

You are none of these things, it's very clear to everyone that understands business on this and all of the other web sites. Please go to your room. Your grounded for not doing your homework!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Response from Jerry Barnes

Cobra25 said:
I will say this much about this site, At Least you guy's are up front and say how you truly feel. On the other site a few guys told me on thing on the phone and said something else on the site. Friends? Bull Shit! I won't say any names , they know who they are, but pay back is a Bitch.

Cobra25,

I don't normally get in to name calling, but I hit my limit with some of these guys and lost my cool. I'll do better in the future.

Jerry

dougwg

Established Member
tmac1337

I'm sorry to have to state the obvious but... you sir are very ignorant

All Ford parts eh?

show us all where to buy these parts from Ford

These are simply 2 of the many custom and from scratch items that were designed, engineered and produced by Trilogy Motorsports for the Marauder... there are also many more custom and from scratch items for the F-150 5.4L 3valve and the Mustang 4.6L 3valve that are being produced as I type.

I'm sure, if all Jerry did was buy a hairdryer and bend some tubing you would thing he was a god... but I guess not everybody can live up to your standards :loser:

Doug
BilletFlow

P.S. I machine these parts and I can't for the life of me find any Ford part numbers on them ;-)

Last edited:

Cobra25

Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
Cobra25,

I don't normally get in to name calling, but I hit my limit with some of these guys and lost my cool. I'll do better in the future.

Jerry
Jerry This has nothing to do with you at all my friend, I have nothing but respect for you. I'm just venting over here. And just so you know TMAC is a very good friend of mine and I have nothing but respect for him too. It has to do with a few and mean a few guys in my group who when you speak to them on the phone they say one thing and on line or to others say something esle. They know who they are and like I said " Pay back is a Bitch !"

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Response form Jerry Barnes

dougwg said:
I'm sorry to have to state the obvious but... you sir are very ignorant

All Ford parts eh?

show us all where to buy these parts from Ford

These are simply 2 of the many custom and from scratch items that were designed, engineered and produced by Trilogy Motorsports for the Marauder... there are also many more custom and from scratch items for the F-150 5.4L 3valve and the Mustang 4.6L 3valve that are being produced as I type.

I'm sure, if all Jerry did was buy a hairdryer and bend some tubing you would thing he was a god... but I guess not everybody can live up to your standards :loser:

Doug
BilletFlow

P.S. I machine these parts and I can't for the life of me find any Ford part numbers on them ;-)

Doug,

Thanks for clearing that up for many people. Just for everyone's enlightenment, Doug, owner of American Tool has been a friend and supplier to us for many years. He does a great job of machining our parts. So let me take this opportunity to say Thanks to Ken(Doug's Dad) and all the fine people at American Tool!

Doug, please machine that next batch of Ford parts to remove the Ford part numbers. Make sure you engrave Trilogy Motorsports on them.

Jerry

Last edited:

Jerry Barnes

Established Member

Cobra25 said:
Jerry This has nothing to do with you at all my friend, I have nothing but respect for you. I'm just venting over here. And just so you know TMAC is a very good friend of mine and I have nothing but respect for him too. It has to do with a few and mean a few guys in my group who when you speak to them on the phone they say one thing and on line or to others say something esle. They know who they are and like I said " Pay back is a Bitch !"

Cobra25,

Let me offer some advice for what it is worth. Running one of these clubs is a difficult task, just ask Dave P. You bust your ass and all you get is compliants sometimes. But, if you handle it delicately, it is worth the friendships. So call the people you are referring to and sincerely try to tell them your disappointments, ask for their help(again) and make the Florida Chapter of the Marauder Club as great as we, in Michigan, think it is. Florida is a great place for MVIV, and I don't mean to tell you what to do, but we are looking forward to seeing all the Sunshine State guys and gals!

Jerry

Last edited:

Jerry Barnes

Established Member

SID297 said:
tmac1337, you are banned for one month. We at SVTP don't don't take vendor flaming lightly.

SergntMac, knock off the ridiculously, long partially incoherent off topic posts, and read these:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99723

Sid297,

It your site so you can do what you want, but you don't have to ban someone because we got into a disagreement. As a vendor, I should have practiced more restraint, I had a lapse in demeanor also. I said some things that were trash and should have known better. Just because I am a vendor does not forgive me from following the same rules of conduct as regular members have to follow.

I will do may best to keep the trash off the site and be responsible, and I am sure TMAC will do the same.

I was very bad, but I was crying and laughing so hard I could not stop myself.

If I make a shitty product, then I deserve to be bashed. I am working hard to avoid that!

Sincerely,

Jerry

MENACE

Banned
Cobra25 said:

Forget the holes on the other side..........

WELCOME TO THE NEW DARKSIDE....................... :pepper:

:cuss: :kaboom: :cryying: :bash: :burn: :poke: :mj:

:pop: :beer: :burnout:

:p

Last edited:

Jerry Barnes

Established Member
Jerry Barnes said:
Sid297,

It's your site so you can do what you want, but you don't have to ban someone because we got into a disagreement. As a vendor, I should have practiced more restraint, I had a lapse in demeanor also. I said some things that were trash and should have known better. Just because I am a vendor does not forgive me from following the same rules of conduct as regular members have to follow.

I will do may best to keep the trash off the site and be responsible, and I am sure TMAC will do the same.

I was very bad, but I was crying and laughing so hard I could not stop myself.

If I make a shitty product, then I deserve to be bashed. I am working hard to avoid that!

Sincerely,

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread