My 03 Mach 1 with MRT O/R H-pipe & Borla Stinger vids

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
Here are some vids of my 03 Mach with a MRT O/R h-pipe & Borla Stinger catback. The files are large, but high quality. ;-) Below 3000 RPM, I think it sounds pretty poor (like glasspacks), but above that, it clears up and sounds good. It also has a nice deep idle. I have also included a dyno video from a couple weekends ago. I put down 323 HP & 343 FT/TQ SAE on a new Dynojet after the Stingers, C&L CAI (with stock 80 MM MAF), and custom Dynospeed Racing SCT X-Cal 2 tune.

Let me know what you think. :D

70 MPH Cruise in 5th

Running through the gears

Start up & idling

Walking around the car idling

Dynospeed Racing dyno tuning

Last edited:

mach1r

Established Member
Kick Ass!!!!!!

WOW.. I really liked it!!! I see what u mean about bellow 3000 rpm, but once u get past that, it sounds GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
mach1r said:
WOW.. I really liked it!!! I see what u mean about bellow 3000 rpm, but once u get past that, it sounds GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

And the worst part is that most of the time I'm driving around in town and accelerating below 3000 RPM because it's so loud. I figure if I go much above that, the cops are going to want to "talk with me". :nono: :burnout:

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
jasonc32amg said:
Very nice...what gearing?
Stock 3.55's for now. I hope to have the rear built and put in 4:30's early next year. The 2.0 60's on stock Goodyears are driving me nuts! :mj:

jasonc32amg

Established Member
MattN03 said:
Stock 3.55's for now. I hope to have the rear built and put in 4:30's early next year. The 2.0 60's on stock Goodyears are driving me nuts! :mj:

thanks, sounds lowkey at 70 now...is this your daily? what will 4.30's be spinning the rpm's to at 70?

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
jasonc32amg said:
thanks, sounds lowkey at 70 now...is this your daily? what will 4.30's be spinning the rpm's to at 70?
No, it's my toy. I show it, cruise it, and race it and that's about it. It just turned over 7500 miles last week coming home from TnT. I *believe* 70 would be around 2400-2500 RPM.

CSD

Banned
Thanks 4 the vids. sounds awesome :rockon: What does RCODE stand for in your license plate :shrug:

2k1cobra

Established Member
Finally some high quality vids. :rockon: Can you get a fly by vid so we can hear what it sounds like. :rockon: :beer:

BONESTOCK

Established Member
CSD said:
Thanks 4 the vids. sounds awesome :rockon: What does RCODE stand for in your license plate :shrug:

The original Mach 1's had the Ram Jet engine. In the vin number it has an "R" in it. Our Mach 1's also have that "R". That's what the R Code is.

Users who are viewing this thread