my 1/4 mile run

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
Water box

Bro why would you roll through the water:nono: with out slicks on.Your car would be much more faster if you drove around it and did a 10 second burn out in front of it .If you do a burn out in the water box water drips down on your tires at the starteing line and you spin and get a wosrt sixty foot.:idea:

yellowbra

Established Member
experiment626 said:
Bro why would you roll through the water:nono: with out slicks on.Your car would be much more faster if you drove around it and did a 10 second burn out in front of it .If you do a burn out in the water box water drips down on your tires at the starteing line and you spin and get a wosrt sixty foot.:idea:
yeah i was told that after i went. That was the first time i've ever been to the track with anything so i don't know all the ins and outs.

yellowbra

Established Member
no_slow_svt said:
the reason i ask is cause i see a new yellow one hanging out by a local insurance shop around the airport.
J
nope i don't believe that was me. But i'm in south milwaukee and oak creek all the time. I'm a real estate agent and the south side is my territory.

experiment626

ALL MOTOR CARS RULE
Established Member
yellowbra said:
nope i don't believe that was me. But i'm in south milwaukee and oak creek all the time. I'm a real estate agent and the south side is my territory.

Now I understand why you were in the water first time there thats cool no big deal.And BTW my anut lives in the racine area how far is that from you.And my other anut lived off G20 highway and 94 by the mcdaonlds on the exit.

yellowbra

Established Member
experiment626 said:
Now I understand why you were in the water first time there thats cool no big deal.And BTW my anut lives in the racine area how far is that from you.And my other anut lived off G20 highway and 94 by the mcdaonlds on the exit.
racine is not that far from me. I accually have a house listed in caledonia which is in racine county.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
yellowbra said:
racine is not that far from me. I accually have a house listed in caledonia which is in racine county.
lol funny you say that, I live about 20miles east of Racine (In burligton/waterford area). My house is actully right on Highway 36!

And my Golf Coach who is also a family friend, her Son (who is like 45yearsold) is a cop for Caledonia.

And i Am also a Real Estate Agent (just got my license 2 weeks ago) For First Choice properties. Im 18 years old and my Uncle owns the business. I have 4 Condo's forsale, brand new waiting for Buyers if your interested :-D :thumbsup:

yellowbra

Established Member
Smokey1226 said:
lol funny you say that, I live about 20miles east of Racine (In burligton/waterford area). My house is actully right on Highway 36!

And my Golf Coach who is also a family friend, her Son (who is like 45yearsold) is a cop for Caledonia.

And i Am also a Real Estate Agent (just got my license 2 weeks ago) For First Choice properties. Im 18 years old and my Uncle owns the business. I have 4 Condo's forsale, brand new waiting for Buyers if your interested :-D :thumbsup:
wow thats nuts. My wifes parents live in Wind Lake right off of 36. What are the condos like i might have some buyers. My mother owns our business and i'm 23. I've been in real estate for about 2 or 3 years now. Ever since i got in its kinda hard to track time. Just the day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread