My 2004 Torch red cobra w/ low miles for sale MINT!!!

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
hate to see you sell it. Saw this car in person at a show one time.
This is the nicest cobra I have ever seen. Pics don't do it justice.. Best looking, and deepest looking paint on any cobra i have ever seen. It is truly unbelievable. This thing is like a showcar. Like the pics show even the doorjambs have that perfect deep shine. Probably the nicest if not one the nicest in the country, no kidding. You just have to see it to believe it.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
hate to see you sell it. Saw this car in person at a show one time.
This is the nicest cobra I have ever seen. Pics don't do it justice.. Best looking, and deepest looking paint on any cobra i have ever seen. It is truly unbelievable. This thing is like a showcar. Like the pics show even the doorjambs have that perfect deep shine. Probably the nicest if not one the nicest in the country, no kidding. You just have to see it to believe it.
Me too, but I need to do it. My G/F needs a new car and we are thinking of getting a luxury car for trips and stuff. I won't be leaving the mustang crowd, I will have a foxbody 5.0 and not a cobra is all. Thanks for the good words.
beautiful man would you do $25,500 im right here in NC?
The lowest I could do is $26,000 and that is with a trade for a foxbody. No one will be disappointed in this car, LOW MILES, babied, and just straight out clean!!

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Hello,

I have personally seen this car within the last week and I can say that this is the cleanest, nicest cobra I have seen. This car is immaculate and has gobs of power. Chris you have seen my car and if there is any chance in hell you would trade for mine plus cash I be in your debt forever. pm if you can.

Again if anyone out there is looking for a fantastic low milage beautiful badass car this is it!!!!

wh1plsh

Established Member
Me too, but I need to do it. My G/F needs a new car and we are thinking of getting a luxury car for trips and stuff. I won't be leaving the mustang crowd, I will have a foxbody 5.0 and not a cobra is all. Thanks for the good words.
The lowest I could do is $26,000 and that is with a trade for a foxbody. No one will be disappointed in this car, LOW MILES, babied, and just straight out clean!!

dang that sucks I could do $26,000 max outright I dont have a f body tho for trade.. thats like the exact car I want and its in the same state but yea 26 is deff my limit if you want to negotiate or something its 252 455 0025

loudpipes

Cheating Death Since '81
Established Member
First off, I have to say, I'm impressed with the level at which you maintain the car. It looks breath-taking.

However, I think you're letting the sentimentality cloud your judgement a little. You're essentially asking almost 30k for a pullied, light suspension modded cobra. I am truly not trying to piss on your sale or flame you, seriously. It's just hard to justify when you see Kenne Bell'd and Whippled Cobras going for 24-27k on this board. Just some advice man, but good luck with the sale!

:beer:

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Non whippled cars seem to be selling easier than whippled ones. I am not set on that price, I will take all reasonable offers into consideration. I don't think I am to far off on the price considering it only has 8,000 miles on it!!! It's practically brand new.
First off, I have to say, I'm impressed with the level at which you maintain the car. It looks breath-taking.

However, I think you're letting the sentimentality cloud your judgement a little. You're essentially asking almost 30k for a pullied, light suspension modded cobra. I am truly not trying to piss on your sale or flame you, seriously. It's just hard to justify when you see Kenne Bell'd and Whippled Cobras going for 24-27k on this board. Just some advice man, but good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

Ever think about just pm'ing him your opinion?:bash: Man this ticks me off.

OP good luck with the sale and you got a perfect looking car there that is worth what you say it is.:beer:

loudpipes

Cheating Death Since '81
Established Member
Ever think about just pm'ing him your opinion?:bash: Man this ticks me off.

OP good luck with the sale and you got a perfect looking car there that is worth what you say it is.:beer:

actually it didn't occur to me at all until i saw someone post that rule in another thread after the fact. so my bad! i'll adhere to that next time.

no need for the 'bash' symbol! :)

cozmo2806

up in dat azz
Established Member
I have also seen this car in person. The new owner will not be disappointed. This car is immaculate. Good luck with the sale, Chris.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Good luck on the sale, looks like an incredible car! Just one thing, your upper pulley is a RR 2.75 pulley not a 2.76. :poke: :D

TripleTrouble

4CAM5.OH
Established Member
I saw this car last weekend at the Dale Jarrett Ford car show and it is immaculate. Bump for a EXTRA clean car.

To the seller....I was with the Black Mach 1 parked right behind you.

Users who are viewing this thread