My 2004 Torch red cobra w/ low miles for sale MINT!!!

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
Any trades besides a foxbody?
I was considering a Infiniti G35, Lexus, Acura TL, or something along those lines for the G/F. But that went out the window because the bank won't loan us the money even if there is a trade. It needs to be paid off first then they will finance another car for us.

cobraklein

Established Member
Hey, do the stock chrome rims come with the car as well?

I am interested in your car. I currently have an '03 silver vert, I was looking to move to a coupe and a different color.

Has this car ever been to the track? Any videos of the exhaust?

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
The stock rims come with it, but you don't have to have them as I will take off $500. I have taken it down the track twice on street tires just to see what it would do, but I couldn't get traction until 3rd and ran a 12.7. I know it is capable of running 11.7 or faster with some sticky tires. The previous owner may have but not for sure. I will try and find a video I have of it on the dyno getting tuned and post it here.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I have too say, that car looks stunning, hold on and youll get what you want for it.

red04svtcobra

Foxbody search is on!!
Established Member
New price and just to let evryone know if no interest by next weekend I will put the stockers back on a sell the FR500's by themselves so I can lower the price $1000 or so.

black 10th vert

Established Member
gorgeous, well kept car! Personally, I think you're better off putting the stockers back on anyway because they look perfect on that car, plus, you'd basically be giving the aftermarket ones away once negotiations are final...

Users who are viewing this thread