My 2008 Mustang GT with SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I just now got around to taking some videos of my current exhaust setup on my 2008 Mustang GT.

Since the day I bought the car, this is how my exhaust setup has progressed: I originally went just SLP Loudmouth Axlebacks (12/07), then added a catted SLP X-pipe (01/08). Decided it didn't have enough tone so I added SLP Loudmouth II mufflers before the axle (05/08). Wasn't too sure how that would turn out since I had never heard another S197 with that setup before. I really liked it after that but I felt it became too muffled in sound, so I finally removed the catalytic converters (12/09).

So as it now sits: stock exhaust manifolds, SLP Offroad X-pipe, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, and SLP Loudmouth Axlebacks. :-D

This is how it sounds today:

[youtube_browser]dbstMsL9RfA[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]SYnLDiL86Ck[/youtube_browser]

Pictures of the mufflers:
exhaust2.gif

exhaust1.gif

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
That's one of the better sounding s-197 cars i have heard. I wonder what it would sound like with lm1's before the axle.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Thanks, guys!

That's one of the better sounding s-197 cars i have heard. I wonder what it would sound like with lm1's before the axle.

I've wondered the same. I wish it were easy to switch the mufflers out on there, but I can't since it's all welded in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds really nice. Is it comparable to the Terminator LM1 or LM2, loudness wise?

Users who are viewing this thread