rr8.gif

rr11.gif

rr10.gif

rr12.gif

rr13.gif

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
nice! Now you just gotta lower it and your set!

Looks great! And yes lower it! Unless you wanna go hit the trails :D

wow one of the best 08's ive seen,

lower and it will be sex!
Thanks, guys! Lowering it is in the plans, but the SLP cat's sit way too low. :nonono:

car being dirty = -1
Taking pics on railroad track -1

Needs to be lowered and get some of those bugs off the front.

Yea, it was just a quick wash. I really need to get the claybar after the front end. Just haven't had a lot of time lately (especially with all of the rain we've been having). Also, the lower part on the driver side of the front bumper is scratched to hell from being dragged off a curb backing out of a driveway. :cuss:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking GT for sure. Not sure, though, I'd want to be taking pictures of it sitting there on the tracks judging by the train I see in the background. LOL!

Yeah, definitely get it lowered. That IMO should always be a "first" mod as these cars look so much better lowered. Shame Ford didn't do it from the factory since the Shelby GT got lowered. Your wheels look nice, too, with the black exterior. Nice!

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
TBH, I'm not a huge fan of that body style, but yours looks really good! Definitely one of the nicer looking one's I've seen.

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Nice looking GT for sure. Not sure, though, I'd want to be taking pictures of it sitting there on the tracks judging by the train I see in the background. LOL!

haha! It's at the Texas State Railroad park. The train's carry passengers between Rusk, Texas, and Palestine, Texas. So it's not a "live" track per se, only being used at certain times (usually on weekends in the morning/early afternoon).

And thanks for the comments, everyone! It's the same place where I took pictures of my '98 Cobra back in 2004. :thumbsup:

snake8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread