My 2011 Denali HD 2500

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Well, my old man gave me the ok to get a new work truck to replace my '06 Cummins, which was and still is a good truck that gave me no problems.

Anyway, I decided to try one of the Ford or GM HD's this time around. I also wanted a 2500 instead of a 3500. I spent the last 2 weeks testing and comparing the Ford and GM twins. The Chevy was quickly eliminated, mostly due to it was the most bland and boring of the three, which left the Denali HD 2500 vs the Ford F250 King Ranch.

Compared to my 2006, these things are space ships and are not even comparable. Each has their + and -, and IMO it basically comes down to personal preference. Each will definitely 100% meet your needs.

For me, it came down to the wire, but once I saw the jet black Denali, my mind was made up, so here she is. Loaded, with every bell and whistle. Sorry about the crappy iphone pics.

d291af6d.jpg

65008625.jpg

aa3fd9a0.jpg

656537f2.jpg

6dff2606.jpg

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Nice!! any plans for wheels or tires??

Never really been in the whole wheel and tire thing. Any suggestions? It can't be anything really extreme since it is my work truck.

I'm scheduled to have the gooseneck installed this week, so I get to look forward to seeing some guy cut a hole in my brand new bed

ff500

Established Member
I've always loved the Denalis, my only complaint is the amount of space in the rear seating area vs the ford crew cab.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
ehh doesn't even look like a HD truck.

Agreed, but this would rip my Cummins into pieces capability wise.

That urea crap kind of sucks too.

Why not get a fifth wheel hitch, instead?

I just like the g-neck setup better, as I can just flip it around and have a normal bed. I also pull horse/cattle trailers, which have that setup. We've got a few F550 shop truck with fifth wheel hitches if I ever really need one.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I always thought work trucks were somewhat plain and not that flashy.....this truck certainly proves that wrong (ha). That thing must have been pricey.

Have any interior shots of it?

Common

Established Member
Exhaust looks like a musket. Designer of that particular part needs to be circumcised with a rusty fork.

Users who are viewing this thread