My 2012 Mustang GT pictures...

REPCobra10

Established Member
Some of you were asking for some pictures of my car when I was asking your advice on gears last week. At the time, I had no camera, but I picked one up and here are a quick few. They're nothing special, but I just wanted to share them with you guys.

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited:

scott_0

Established Member
looks great! nice stance you got going on, what springs?

REPCobra10

Established Member
They are the Eibach Sportline springs. Other visual mods to the car are Saleen grill, Roush side splitters, GT/CS front valance, GT500 rear diffuser and spoiler and the Steeda Spyder wheels. Thanks for the kind words!

scott_0

Established Member
hahaha knew when I saw that tach layout and the 17500 redline it was an R6, and where the hell are you finding turns in straight as arrow boring ass Fla to get your chicken strips nearly worn away? I miss my bike

REPCobra10

Established Member
hahaha knew when I saw that tach layout and the 17500 redline it was an R6, and where the hell are you finding turns in straight as arrow boring ass Fla to get your chicken strips nearly worn away? I miss my bike

Haha! Only on an R6! You're right, my friend, there are not too many places around in South Florida to get your corner-carving fix! I feel lucky to be able to have both a car and a bike!

REPCobra10

Established Member
how do you like those invos? do they have good traction?

The Invos are an outstanding tire, brother! They exhibit very good traction in both wet and dry environments, have zero road noise and look damn good too! They are literally worlds better in every way than the stock Pirelli tires were. Thanks for the tire shine tip...I completely forgot about that after I washed my car! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread