My 2013 Raptor!

corvetteman39

Established Member
Ditto on choosing Livernois over Hennessey. Very easy decision IMO.

That is a really awesome looking Raptor. Do you have any pics of the interior?

Have fun with it! I absolutely love the color choice. Fine looking truck. Go Ford! :)

I can take some pics of the interior today and I will post them up.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments to!

MJN

Established Member
Very nice. I'd love to get a Supercab in the new Terrain color. It's the only thing I'd consider selling my Jeep for. But I don't think it would fit in my garage :(

Might be surprised. I had 2010 regular cab and was able to get it in the thrid stall of my three car garage. My third stall is the smallest, just had to fold the mirrors in. But yes it was big and took up all the room lol.

corvetteman39

Established Member
Might be surprised. I had 2010 regular cab and was able to get it in the thrid stall of my three car garage. My third stall is the smallest, just had to fold the mirrors in. But yes it was big and took up all the room lol.

It fit in my two car with the wifes brand new Avalon. Its tight in the front and back and yes I had to fold in the mirrors to but we can open the door to the Avalon and the truck with plenty of room.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Stormtrooper, Already looking at mods and emailed Hennessy yesterday about the 475hp package and the others that are offered to see pricing and also just looking at other options. Don't know how crazy I will get yet.
!

Screw that..call up Livernois! i too am working on getting a raptor. i bought my jeep last april and the wife told me then ..."if you want a raptor lets try and get one" but i shy'ed away from the horrible mpg's and told myself we couldnt afford it lol. Now im looking at them again and wil be upside down on the jeep but ehh im starting not to care. I havent driven one yet just for the simple fact i know I will want it that much more lol. Plus they are hard to find in my area...they dont sit on dealers lots very long and when they do its usually because of the mark-ups. So i may travel a few hundred miles to get a deal.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
For the love of Christ do not go to Hennessy. Hit up Livernois and get taken care of. Don't give a dime to the crooks!

corvetteman39

Established Member
Screw that..call up Livernois! i too am working on getting a raptor. i bought my jeep last april and the wife told me then ..."if you want a raptor lets try and get one" but i shy'ed away from the horrible mpg's and told myself we couldnt afford it lol. Now im looking at them again and wil be upside down on the jeep but ehh im starting not to care. I havent driven one yet just for the simple fact i know I will want it that much more lol. Plus they are hard to find in my area...they dont sit on dealers lots very long and when they do its usually because of the mark-ups. So i may travel a few hundred miles to get a deal.

Guess I will call Livernois cause everyone has said this same thing now. Yea I only needed to drive from one end of my dealership to the other and knew I wanted it! Bad thing though is that even though I sell for Ford there are no discounts or rebates on the raptor for us even but I didn't care cause its what I wanted.

bryantaylor

Established Member
just throw some deaver leafs and it and beat on it, congrats and enjoy it. i want one back, but i can no where near afford one, and if i could i don't know if i could stomach taking something that nice through the woods and off road.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Guess I will call Livernois cause everyone has said this same thing now. Yea I only needed to drive from one end of my dealership to the other and knew I wanted it! Bad thing though is that even though I sell for Ford there are no discounts or rebates on the raptor for us even but I didn't care cause its what I wanted.

Good for you dude. Stay away from HPE like the plague. I hope all goes well with Livernois!

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member

Good call. Livernois is the way to go. :beer:

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Great looking truck. We love our 13'...even more once we slapped a Whipple 2.9L on it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Guess I will call Livernois cause everyone has said this same thing now. .

congrats on your purchase.

google is your friend. once you get past all the b.s. magazine showcase articles and media sucking off henessey, you'll see a trail of tears a mile long of nothing but unsatisfied customers with hennessey---

i'll leave it at that. i'm not sure he was ever a vendor on this site, but please use a forum vendor--you'll thank all of us for the suggestion. hennessey was very briefly a member of this site. very briefly.

Users who are viewing this thread