My 2013 Raptor!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Congrats on your purchase!

I'd like to thank everyone who recommended us for the kind words!

The Raptor market is huge for us. We are currently the only company offering camshafts and a stroker engine for the 6.2L. We also have CNC heads, main studs, head studs, rocker brace kit, valve springs, etc. for them.

We've done some cool builds with them and have a few in the shop now.

One is getting a Whipple supercharger, camshafts, full exhaust and dyno tune.

Please let us know what kind of upgrades you're interested in and we would be happy to work up a quote for you.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

The Raptor market is huge for us. We are currently the only company offering camshafts and a stroker engine for the 6.2L. We also have CNC heads, main studs, head studs, rocker brace kit, valve springs, etc. for them.

Please let us know what kind of upgrades you're interested in and we would be happy to work up a quote for you.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

^ What did I tell you

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Nice ride!

Does anyone know if the Raptor will continue after the redesign?

corvetteman39

Established Member

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Thanks Rick and I will be contacting you when I am ready as I have been informed that if I do anything to it right now it will void my warrenty. Kinda disappointed in that part cause I am already getting the shakes from not modding in my first week! :cuss::xpl::cryying:

corvetteman39

Established Member
Thanks to everyone here for the kind compliments and for the info on the safe upgrade and saving me a bunch of hassle, Hennessy sure puts on a great demo on youtube and product literture though thats for sure! Will definitly go with Livernois though for sure! Still lovin my truck to I now have close to 400 miles on it and am getting alot of thumbs up and looks!! :D:thumbsup::coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread