My 2018 Raptor has arrived.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Beautiful truck. Congrats! I would do the supercab and Lightning Blue as well. (I actually priced one out on Ford's website the other night,.....only 65K. lol)
Any mods, such as exhaust, or going to leave it stock for now?
Enjoy!

I am SO happy I went Lightning Blue.

The only mods in the near future are front bumper, light bar and RPG collars to level it out. I bought the 6 yr/125k mile warranty so I won't be doing anything possibly other than exhaust performance wise.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The stock 18 wheels are on the 12 I traded in. I just did a swap at the dealer. I sold my 12 stock wheels years ago.

You knew Ruby Red was late availability ;)
About 5 minutes after I posted that the light turned on...lol. Yeah I know, but if I include my '17 order I'm over 6 months of no VIN. I'm just getting tired of not having my Raptor.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The only mods in the near future are front bumper, light bar and RPG collars to level it out. I bought the 6 yr/125k mile warranty so I won't be doing anything possibly other than exhaust performance wise.
Yeah, the Lightning Blue looks amazing out in the sun.
The truck will look killer all leveled out. Post pics when you do get it leveled. Have fun man.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
About 5 minutes after I posted that the light turned on...lol. Yeah I know, but if I include my '17 order I'm over 6 months of no VIN. I'm just getting tired of not having my Raptor.
I'm not even sure you can say "my Raptor" yet...

Smm7PT

Established Member
Nice truck OP, careful the Raptor trolls are all over on this sight. Apparently they aren't performance trucks because Honda didn't manufacture them..,

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Gotta love LB. I really wish I went LB on my 17 instead of Avalanche. Good luck with the new truck!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Any rubbing with the Methods/MTs yet?
Pretty much all you really need to do to the Gen 2. Power is perfect for the truck that size/what it's meant to do.

I will convince you to go to TRR btw...

I'm going to try to make it in 2018. Missed the 2016 one by a week.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I'll shoot for 10.

Ill be on 7 days straight and work that night also but I’ll try my best to make it at 10 too. Prolly have a dirty car since it’s filthy and I’m not gonna have time to wash it but I’d like to see it in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
I love driving down the road at night with some A Hole coming at me with those lights on there truck.
Yea totally but if you are... ya know... going off road like a raptor should then that's a non issue. They do need to be used appropriately. I use mine on our back roads all the time but turn them off when see someone oncoming.

Users who are viewing this thread