My 3 Girls... New DD inside!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
hood looks cool
are those vents opened?

yep, to "assist" in cooling the hot-ass engine bay... damn turbo! :coolman:

I would ditch the mudflaps and lower it more, but I do like it! Whats the deal with scooby owners and the red horns? Do they sound better or something?

the horns are 80% cosmetic and the other 20% is to for the loud high-pitched honk it produces! :rockon:

congrats man...my little bro has a blue stock 07 sti i mean not even a tune just mud flaps and a exhaust tip lol fun little car

totally agree with it being a "fun ride"... love my dd!

i want one but they still go for alot. that is a sexy car you got there

you will have to just search around for the "perfect" one... best of luck! and thx for the compliment!

I love the mudflaps! Keeps the car true to it's roots.

The bumper and the hood, not so much. However I've seen worse.

:bored: :-D

StangSteph

Established Member
other than the mudflaps being red, looks awesome! soobies are fun cars. I know there are black rallyarmor mudflaps out there...lol

Last edited:

cmrokilr

Established Member
the body kit is a little too much, the the mud flaps and the carbon fiber around the muffler tip set it off! nice STi, also loving the front mount

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
Nice looking ride, and I appreciate your taste in white cars. The mud flaps keep it true to its Japanese car heritage.

so true in keeping it import (mudflaps)... thx! :beer:

i like it, a lot. very nice...

thx!

That hood :xpl:

:bored: :-D

I like the car a lot. It has a lot of attitude and we know these car perform. The only negative comment I have is the set of red mudflaps. I don't like mudflaps personally, but red makes them stand out way to much. Sharp looking STI, though. I like the white paint.

i appreciate the comments and the crowd would agree that the mudflaps need to go, however, i feel them; thx! :beer:

That car is INSANE. And I would leave on the mud flaps. They don't look bad AND if anyone has owned a Subaru and has dealt with the crappy paint, it's best to have these (assuming it's stock paint, but still)

the ride is definitely fun as a dd... just need to upgrade to the 20g, LOL! :coolman:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i really like it. my only criticism is that you use too much tire shine :coolman:

it also helps that the rubbers are brand new! :coolman:

I have the utmost respect for bob and i agree with what he says. Dude you know im all personal touch , so if you like the muds flaps rock that -cking car tell it drops . You have two bad ass cars enjoy.:beer:

thx!

Ain't nothin' wrong with white girls!

I dig the red flaps.

white girls are crazy and expensive... LOL! the mudflaps are here to stay :coolman: :-D

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Not bad, minus the red mud flaps.

I had an 06 STi for a year or so, worst part of owning one was the stigma associated with it. Can't stand Nasioc.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I like red flaps on white girls too.... but the ones on the CAR gotta go!!:lol:

hater :bored: :-D

other than the mudflaps being red, looks awesome! soobies are fun cars. I know there are black rallyarmor mudflaps out there...lol

subies are definitely fun rides... loving the awd aspect of it! i went with red mudflaps to "highlight" the somewhat dull white/black coloration that i have going on.

Sick! We got alot of subies in my area.

it's the other way around in this military town... too many evos :bored:

Great looking ride. Makes me miss my '05 STI.

thx for the compliment! no worries my friend, i will put down many "boosted" miles for you! :thumbsup:

the body kit is a little too much, the the mud flaps and the carbon fiber around the muffler tip set it off! nice STi, also loving the front mount

thx for your inputs! :beer:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i love those cars, more than evo's... congrats !

evos are gay... LOL! :rockon:

Not bad, minus the red mud flaps.

I had an 06 STi for a year or so, worst part of owning one was the stigma associated with it. Can't stand Nasioc.

:coolman:

Looks great man! Big fan of white w/ black wheels. Id do a gt35 =)

i totally would do the gt53r, however, that would be more money/time and my fiance would not be cool with that now (or even a little later)... i'm kind of in the dog house! :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread