My 97 mustang Gt Vs My Buddy's 01 Trans am ws6

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
97 mustang gt,5spd bone stock except for k&n air intake,bassani catted x pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters.

01 Trans am ws6,Auto bone stock with an slp loudmouth catback.

Short vid,enjoy..oh yeah.....i got smoked:rolling: lol
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/97-mustang-gt-vs-01-ws6_634451.htm"]97 mustang gt vs 01 ws6 trans am- Video[/ame]

Here's a video of my exhaust..[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/97-mustang-gt-barking_547952.htm"]97 mustang gt barking- Video[/ame]

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
the sound is decent, time for some PI heads and intake I guess and maybe you will fare better next time

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Nice vid bro. Nothing wrong with taking a beating every now and then.

+1 on the WS6 looking badass. What kind of wheels were those? CCW's???

Oh and OP, not trying to pick on you but it is REALLY annoying when someone posts their mods like you: Bone stock, EXCEPT............lame dude, lame.

Last edited:

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
Nice vid bro. Nothing wrong with taking a beating every now and then.

+1 on the WS6 looking badass. What kind of wheels were those? CCW's???

Oh and OP, not trying to pick on you but it is REALLY annoying when someone posts their mods like you: Bone stock, EXCEPT............lame dude, lame.

Yes bro,i agree,but then you have other ppl posting up asking for the mods right?So just decide to take care of that in the beggining...enen tho there not very fast car like most cars in this site hahaha;-)

Guido 04

Banned
i love the ls1 trans ams. still mean looking from the front with the ws6 package.

nothing wrong with losing to one of them neither. they were one of the fastest stock cars around from 98-2002. plus, i personally like being the underdog as it makes sore losers even more funny.

Users who are viewing this thread