My body, my choice

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Im willing to bet that the majority of women who are "my body, my choice" ie. Roe v Wade
are the same women that are telling you to get vaccinated.
Hypocrites? Nah, not when it fits their agenda.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Im willing to bet that the majority of women who are "my body, my choice" ie. Roe v Wade
This is actually a very interesting point. I wonder how many pro-choice people are running around out there who think there should be a vaccine mandate. Serious question.

q6543

Established Member
I guess I'll raise my hand, but I'm a guy.

I'm pro abortion, pro choice on vaccine. If a single cell organism is found on Mars it is life. Life isn't special. It's literally EVERYWHERE on Earth.

And I voted for T$

I think inflation is transitory too, and I'm fine with gas prices... in fact I want to see $6/ gallon to give people something to actually bxtch about.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member

I'm pro abortion, pro choice on vaccine. If a single cell organism is found on Mars it is life. Life isn't special. It's literally EVERYWHERE on Earth.

And I voted for T$

I think inflation is transitory too, and I'm fine with gas prices... in fact I want to see $6/ gallon to give people something to actually bxtch about.
Thats where you and I disagree. I think human life is extremely special.

T$ here as well.
Fawk the $6 gallon. They will bitch about something else anyway.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member

And I voted for T$

I've been paying over $6/gal for a while now.

My opinion is abortion shouldn't be used as birth control. Which seems that's how a lot of these people want to use it.

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Hypocrisy? Nope. Absolutely nothing to see here...

Anti-vax: "the science is garbage, the people who believe it are sheep and we vow to protect people's right to choose".

Anti-abortion: "the science is perfect, we're proud to be in a flock, we follow the teachings of our shepherd and if we want true freedom we must strip people of their right to choose".

Last edited:

OX1

Established Member
So as opposed to a 1-time payment you would rather have 18+ years of payment from your tax dollars?

Been over this. Lib states will still have it legal. Cons states being illegal, will keep at least some baby killers where they belong. Will help slow the lib infection, at least a bit.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess those same people that support the right to choose would also be for a double manslaughter charge if a drunk driver hit and killed their pregnant daughter in a car crash.
I too have a problem with my tax dollars paying for abortions, but I have a problem with my tax dollars going to many things that the government feels the need to fund.
And it is a long list!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Been over this. Lib states will still have it legal. Cons states being illegal, will keep at least some baby killers where they belong. Will help slow the lib infection, at least a bit.
We’re talking taxes here. The federal government gives child tax credit, so you’re paying for these kids regardless of the state you live in.

Blown 89

Established Member
if we want true freedom we must strip people of their right to choose".
That's a flawed argument. There are many, many choices that occur before someone gets to the choice to abort. Nobody is being stripped of choices.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
That's a flawed argument. There are many, many choices that occur before someone gets to the choice to abort. Nobody is being stripped of choices.
Except there are chances of getting pregnant even if you make all the right choices. I’m not for late term abortions, so don’t take it that way.

Blown 89

Established Member
Except there are chances of getting pregnant even if you make all the right choices. I’m not for late term abortions, so don’t take it that way.
The chances are extremely, extremely, extremely rare. Reproductive biology isn't rocket science.

Out of pocket birth control costs between $7 and $20 per month and there are government programs that cover lower income individuals for it.

Let's be honest about what America has become. We've become a country full of people making really really awful life choices and looking for a quick easy solution to bail us out of those poor choices.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The chances are extremely, extremely, extremely rare. Reproductive biology isn't rocket science.

Out of pocket birth control costs between $7 and $20 per month and there are government programs that cover lower income individuals for it.

Let's be honest about what America has become. We've become a country full of people making really really awful life choices and looking for a quick easy solution to bail us out of those poor choices.
Can’t argue against your last point. BC can **** with a woman pretty hard, so I don’t expect that to be the standard choice. Condoms break, you should notice this, but mistakes can be made there. You say it’s rare, but I can point to a lot of people this happened to. Whether they ended up getting an abortion is irrelevant to “all the right choices” debate.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I know this is true, but if we are trying to pretend that contraception failure is the main culprit for abortions then a lawsuit needs to be filed against the people that make them. The failure rate required would have to be well beyond what is advertised.

Users who are viewing this thread