my brakes are in...but are they real Baers? Help!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well I am hoping they will be able to pull the "look bitch...you will resolve this" but i don't think itll work like that LOL since these guys are not a collection agency..they are more or less a middle man that does the mediation between LBP and myself.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
well I am hoping they will be able to pull the "look bitch...you will resolve this" but i don't think itll work like that LOL since these guys are not a collection agency..they are more or less a middle man that does the mediation between LBP and myself.

damn if it was a collection agency you may own LBP when this is over

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Well Carlos from Florida gave me a call today and gave me some news!!!! :banana:
It wasn't the "hey we got your money back" call I was looking for but something else. Now one was home but there was a note on the door stating John would not be seeing anyone unless they had an appointment...his house is being foreclosed on it seems :D
Now i need to think about the next step in my game. I think I may try and work out some kind of "payment plan" and see if he gives me the finger...or just go straight to small claims then turn a collection agency loose on his ass.
Im caught between a rock and a hard place...part of me wants to be nice and let him hang himself then go all out...that way when court times comes the judge can see I tried everything to be civil...but the other part thats a vindictive asshole says "go straight to court". Choices choices... However if anyone can get a bead on where this dude is located now (txyaloo) Id be gratefull :)

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
TTT

any news?

yeah the state of Florida more or less told met hey won't do shit as "there was no sign of any intentional illegal activities" and Paypal gave me the finger. So right now my only choices are...take em to court..and if i win I have to collect the earnings (unless im mistaken). And well I've all but forgot about this anyways, and am pretty much at the "fk it" stage.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Talk to your accountant, report it as a loss on your taxes. Let those a-holes know youll do this too.A friend of mine did this with his buisness, granted, it was for close to 6 figures, but the idea is the same. Call the IRS ask them if you loose money,stolen/ripped off by another company, can you claim it, then ask them how can you find out if the company that ripped you off claimed the money as income? Tell them it was for alot of money, just dont say how much. maybe theyll bit LOL. Or a 2nd option , pack up some dogshit and express it to them for xmas.

Last edited:

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Talk to your accountant, report it as a loss on your taxes. Let those a-holes know youll do this too.A friend of mine did this with his buisness, granted, it was for close to 6 figures, but the idea is the same. Call the IRS ask them if you loose money,stolen/ripped off by another company, can you claim it, then ask them how can you find out if the company that ripped you off claimed the money as income? Tell them it was for alot of money, just dont say how much. maybe theyll bit LOL. Or a 2nd option , pack up some dogshit and express it to them for xmas.

I like the second idea...:lol:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member

The answer to option 1 is a negative according to the IRS brother, already tried :(
option 2 could be done..and really should be done.
Like I said at this point I've all about given up, he admits I an due a refund but I get bent over with out a kiss. I've debated on even attempting a going through a lawyer, but in the end I dont know if itll even be worth it to me anymore.

I don't know about anyone else..but I cant reach their website...is it even up anymore?

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
I think the best option would be to take him to JP court (small claims). IMO, the small filing fee would be worth it to screw with him more - even if you get nothing out of it. Plus you can make his life suck by demanding he appear in court. If he doesn't answer the claim within so many days, judgement goes in your favor. You have plenty of evidence to show you are owed the money.

I'm suspect the thought of having a lein placed on his house or having to sell off personal property to satisfy a judgement would get his attention.

ecoastkid

Established Member
File where you live.

Get a judgement.

Assist in making sure he NEVER gets credit again...:-D
No Credit...prob cant start another buisness...Haunt him

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Not sure how it works in TX, but if you get a judgement in small claims court, you can then spend around 500, which gets added to the total and send the Sheriff out to collect personal property. I ahve had to do this twice. They had 4 squad cars show up at a bar and grille, ask for the owner, serve the paperwork and started carting packing items up, needless to say, the owner showed up cash in hand and after 18 months, i had my money, with inteerest and the sheriffs fee's. if he doesnt own any property, or goods, you can attach to his wages, or attach to his bank account. If its a matter of gettin even, go that extra mile to brighten up his life

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
the addy is still up brother :)

Phone# 407.467.6282

JOHN F TROGDON
DL Number
T623466554220

7732 CLUBHOUSE ESTATES DR
ORLANDO,FL 32819

DOB
Nov 22 1955

Height
5'8

Well its 12:30 here in NY and Johns answering machine has now got a new message!!! I wonder if he's up at all hours like I am, espcially when I'm traveling all over in different time zones!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread