My cars a fake......

PJM99

Established Member
Just took the car to emissions and the tech operating the machine said my car is a fake Cobra. Stunned but humored I asked why. "Well you can tell someone added the badges aftermarket because one of them's on backwards. You should have noticed that when you bought the car.":loser:

GOTTA LOVE IT!

WillyB93

Established Member
Did you slap the dude in the back of the head and knock some sense into him?

buddha93

Established Member
ROLFLMAO!

So did you play along for a while, reeling him deeper into his BS, not knowing what the hell he was talking about?

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
My car was confirmed a fake at the local advance auto because I didn't have a snake on the dash, I only had the little pony. I was heartbroken.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
:bash::bash: For the really smart TECH
:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash: For Emission Testing.

Last edited:

St8-E

Established Member
My car was confirmed a fake at the local advance auto because I didn't have a snake on the dash, I only had the little pony. I was heartbroken.

HA!! That's awesome...i can just see the booger eating moron at my local advance auto saying that right now!!!

svt2205

Established Member
Now call Ford and obtain a History 999 report or whatever it's called. It will tell you that you have a 1993 Mustang GT. Then you will know for a fact that Ford stuffed one up where the sun don't shine...

PJM99

Established Member
I played a long for a bit. I know the owner of the shop, who know my car well, he came over and called his guy an idiot and told him to get back to work......lol...priceless

He was a younger guy still in highschool, thinks he knows everything about mustangs and cobras.....

Last edited:

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
I was told mine was fake because I dont have the white faced SVT gauges hehehehe. This was by a guy at a car show that said his Cobra was only one of a few 93 Cobras to come in White with the white SVT cluster and factory Cruise Control :lol: :bash:

TX93Cobra

Established Member
hahahaha ignorance always makes me laugh. it irritated me at first but now i just laugh at them or play along with it =)

Users who are viewing this thread