My Cobra replacement-2002 E46 M3

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Recently sold my 03 10th in MINT condition to a local guy and he is also on this forum. There will always be a special place in my heart for the 03/04 Cobras.

Just decided that since I wasnt driving the Cobra at all it was better to feel up some money and pick up another car down the road.

Anyways, picked up this 02 M3 SMG with 50k miles. This car is an amazing machine and handles 100x better than the Cobra. Although, it's nowhere near as fast. It has all the features and options except NAV. Hopefully in a about 2-3 months I'll be picking up a C6Z or 2012 Boss 302. Haven't decided which one yet!

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
you sold your mustang to free up money and bought a bmw? and waiting for a c6z or boss...

lol doesnt make sense to me how you freed up money but yea nice car. all great cars m3, zo6, cobra, boss.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I love the lines on the M3 i was contemplating selling my cobra and getting one until I found out Im going to be a dad so I need something with 4 doors.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
you sold your mustang to free up money and bought a bmw? and waiting for a c6z or boss...

lol doesnt make sense to me how you freed up money but yea nice car. all great cars m3, zo6, cobra, boss.

Yeah, main reason I sold it was because I wasn't driving it enough and couldnt justify having it sit in the garage. I will be picking up a new car probably by the end of this year and I will most likely be selling the M3 as well.

congrats on the new car,but didnt u have the m3 when i picked up the cobra off you?

Yeah I had just bought the M3 a few weeks ago before I sold the Cobra. I hope your enjoying it.

Users who are viewing this thread