My contribution to OC2K13

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Had an AWESOME weekend for the Cruise In. Here's two videos from my buddy Jesse from Kleiber Motorsports, put together. Enjoy! :rockon:

[youtube_browser]Td5DnpEB68U[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]A8Y6Ffq0lq4[/youtube_browser]

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Racing on roads like that. Take it to the highway late at night when there is no one out OR go out to the middle of nowhere and race.

There didn't seem to be any real racing besides just some short pulls while driving to get their jollies off and have some fun while cruising the strip. Unfortunately this road is extremely not setup to go more than 45 mph between all of the cars, buses, bicyclists, traffic lights, and people crossing at every intersection etc. Cool vid although maybe you should get them to meet on the highway towards Salisbury for some longer pulls

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
all of you hating on it have never been to ocean city for cruisin week. thats how the entire place is. burn outs every where and short quick races. its really a lot of fun when there's cars with parachutes rolling around. literally 85% of the cars/trucks there are modified and screwing around.

good stuff op! the weather kinda sucked saturday but i still had a blast. so mad my car wasnt ready for it this year. anything there can be fast its hilarious

ModularKid'04

Established Member
A lot of the races take place on coastal but there definitely are some races that happen out on rt 50 as well. I did quite a few short pulls with other cars and never left 2nd gear (3.55's) it's all in fun

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
A lot of the races take place on coastal but there definitely are some races that happen out on rt 50 as well. I did quite a few short pulls with other cars and never left 2nd gear (3.55's) it's all in fun

This. You'd have to be there to know thats about all you can do. I didn't go out to Fenwick or the other decent spot for anything as I came down on street tires.

This was just for fun, so for those that don't like it, oh well I guess. Thats what this cruise week is about. Thanks anywho! :rockon:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Cool video. Yeah guys, it is hard to make any hard pulls with police at every block. Everyone does burn outs or make a pull from one block to the other. Its so much fun though. So many hot rods in one place!

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Cool video. Yeah guys, it is hard to make any hard pulls with police at every block. Everyone does burn outs or make a pull from one block to the other. Its so much fun though. So many hot rods in one place!

That was the other part. Police felt so heavy this year. I got away scott clean with everything I did. I did more off camera as well. Its just when I had my buddy in the car filming. Can't wait for the october one when I'm on a decent tire. Then better racing. :rolling:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice vids. Loved the TR cobra at the end of the second vid. Would've loved to that car pull more.:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread