my Coyote 5.0 VS a cam, bolt-ons 5th gen LS3 Camaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSlowV

Established Member
I wish a camaro was close to a 392 but i havent ran into one yet.

LS1FTMFW

Banned
and I've beaten a TVS 2300 Camaro SS LS3 car and and procharged LS2 vette in my car N/A whats the point of that video?

Bryan you only made 415 whp.... Think it was the driver not the car. A 500+ whp car that weighs hundreds of pounds less... think about it.

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Bryan you only made 415 whp.... Think it was the driver not the car. A 500+ whp car that weighs hundreds of pounds less... think about it.

Lol, Brandon did you join this forum with the sole intention of trolling every single post Bryan makes?

04nccobra

Established Member
I think a bolt-on 5.0 is a good match. My old 10 SS with a small cam and basic bolt-ons and DRs (446 rwhp) went 12:20s. I'm sure the car had 11s in the combination but after a clutch and two axles trying I gave up.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
You are right about one thing though, the 392 is a very good looking car.

I will rape that ugly as charger in any race you want.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

ramstein

Established Member
Had a guy message me on FB saying his buddy wanted to rerun me in is 5th gen Camaro with a cam and full exhaust 6spd manual car. We ran once on the highway when I randomly seen him. I pulled him pretty bad like 4 cars. Well he said he had passengers and wanted a rerun. So I say WTH ill rerun him. We meet at a spot in Mexico and go out for a few runs. We both have 1 passenger to make it even. I had my passenger record with a camera but I guess it didn't record Do'h. anyway we did 40 MPH rolls each time. First run we line up and I honk. I pull him about 2-3 cars to 120-130. 2nd run this time he honks I jump out on him and start to pull a little more and he missed 3rd. 3rd run I jump out on him have about 2 cars on him when I miss 4th and let out. All in all I was very happy I was able to pull a cam bolt-ons 400+ WHP 6spd 5th gen. I figured I would stil pull him with the weght difference but wanted show him what was up. I love racing 5th gen Camaros LOL.

I have seen just bolt-on 5th gens with the LS3 make 400 WHP so I figure with the cam he has got to be at least 420 if not close to 450 WHP. My friends cam, headers, xpipe, intake 5th gen L99 Auto car made 417 WHP.

Cliff notes: Rerun a cam, bolt-ons 6spd LS3 5th gen Camaro. Pull him 2-3 cars.

Those LS3 make 470ish with full exhaust and a good cam. 470rwhp Camaro should pull 417rwhp 5.0. Maybe he had a baby cam or a couldn`t drive:shrug:

Drufuss

Established Member
and I've beaten a TVS 2300 Camaro SS LS3 car and and procharged LS2 vette in my car N/A whats the point of that video?

:dw: if the mustang is set up with a drag pack, and the vette and camaro are on street tires (I.e. Can't 60ft to save their lives) it's not hard to believe from a dig. From a roll- NOT A CHANCE, DUDE. a bolt on c5z will hand you your ass n/a from a roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread