my CPE big single pics!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
here is the first for SVTP. CPE's single turbo 03 cobra. This pic is a long time ago, new ones to be posted soon. The car started last night and we are just waiting on a tune via mail order for now then james with RWTD will be doing the final tuning on it.

enjoy! turbo is a GT47-80, 4" inlet to the TB and 5" downpipe!!!!
kit will come with maximum motorsports suspension (only kit on the market that offers this)
everything is stainless steel
sullivan intake
upgradability from any turbo you want up to a 92mm or even thumper turbo

7.jpg

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Tman said:
Do you have any numbers in mind that this kit will push at the wheels?
That particular turbo is rated at 1300-1500hp...Eric's car would make every ounce of that if he had the fuel system, trans and rear end for it.

For now his car has a stock style fuel system w/ line upgrades, rails, injectors and a bap...so he is going to be limited to around 800rwhp or less before the system is maxxed out.

SVTdubs

Established Member
we think we will hit 750-800rwhp at only 13-16psi, its not how much power you make, its how much power you make at the lowest boost level possible... it shows the efficiency of the system

TRBO VNM

SVTdubs said:
we think we will hit 750-800rwhp at only 13-16psi, its not how much power you make, its how much power you make at the lowest boost level possible... it shows the efficiency of the system

exactly. less strain on the engine. every turbo kit out there will be better for the motor than any supercharger available. can't wait to see the numbers on this thing. get the damn fuel parts and turn that sucker up. :poke:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Looking good Dubs!
Why are you having James @ RWTD do the tunning?

JP :read:

SVTdubs

Established Member
I had good sucess getting a hold of him and good drivability with his other tune I had. I would also suggest hermann as he did a hell of a job on my car but he is very busy with the move to florida and expensive to get out without doing any other cars. Plus james has done a few turbo cars already. I wouldnt have any second thoughts about either of them tuning. They are the two that have tuned my car how I want it. Its more about availibility right at this moment though...

SpookSVT

Established Member
Dubs, I'm real impressed w/ CPE's setup. Can we get more pics too. I showed this pic and specs to a kid at school who is a big supra fan and he about shit his pants. :-D

Tim Lester

Established Member
Hi Eric this is Tim L car looks sweet ? for ya that turbo is not to big is it meaning spool up time or lag time just woundering tks take care hope to se ya soon.

TRBO VNM

Eric,

do you have a pic of the hole that had to be cut at the battery tray? I would be itnerested in seeing that and the location of it. kinda like a top shot without the downpipe and turbo? and even with the downpipe and turbo.

Jpjr

Established Member
cpe is damn fine looking and the mm k-member plus stainless pipes really make it a bulletproof top of the line turbo kit.

but i still prefer the 57mm x 2 = 114mm, low rpm spool :burn: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread