• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

My first terminator

Discussion in 'Newbies Introduce Yourself!' started by CashMoneyKC, May 16, 2021.

1. CashMoneyKC

CashMoneyKC Member Established Member

Hi all I’ve had 4 other mustangs and this is my 5th. My first terminator and vert. I’ve been a part of the group since 2012 from my 12 gt500. I picked up a 23k mile SB vert from NY. It’s a nice car I just hope I made the right decision there’s so many cobras and other cars out there. I want mine to be one of the nicest terminators so I’m going to try to get there. It’s close just needs a few things and finishing touches to complete the build. It’s a great starting point. It runs really strong (690whp) and no issues so I’m very happy with that. Does anyone have any advice on what else I should do or that all cobras should have done that I don’t have so I can get it taken care of? Thanks everyone.
    2.6H Kenne Bell
    Afco heat exchanger
    SCT 2 custom tune, eibach pro springs, Light bar w/light, Lethal Performance Intercooler, UPR Short throw shifter, 60lb Injectors, Fuel rail pressure sensor, Borla x-pipe w/mac mufflers, IRS Brace, Subframe connectors, All poly bushings, 410 Gears, 18x10 wheels w/NITTO 305/35/18 555R's in rear, 18x9 NITTO INVO 265/35/18 in front, New battery

Attached Files:

2. P49Y-CY

P49Y-CY fomoco, mofo Established Member

congrats and enjoy!

CashMoneyKC likes this.
  3. PC03GT

PC03GT Well-Known Member Established Member

Nice car, I'm sure it's a blast with that hp

CashMoneyKC likes this.
  4. ccq8le

ccq8le Well-Known Member Established Member Malt Liquor Mafia Party Liquor Posse

CashMoneyKC likes this.
  5. COOL COBRA

COOL COBRA Hell Yes! Established Member

I like it minus the black wheels. SB really pops with bright wheels, black ones dull out the overall look IMO.
    Enjoy it! Car looks clean af.
    IMG_0450.JPG
    Example pic!

6. CashMoneyKC

CashMoneyKC Member Established Member

They were chrome but they were pitting so the previous owner plastidpped them . I don’t prefer them either. I’m getting ready to place my order for xt005r in gunmetal or sve series 2 chrome. I got back n forth. Think I’m leaning on cosmis though cuz gunmetal finish isn’t as popular. Thanks appreciate your feedback. Yours is I like it a lot and those wheels are different too.

COOL COBRA likes this.
  7. COOL COBRA

Heck yes. That was a smart move by the previous owner to get the look & save the wheels with plastidip. All the look, low cost & saved a set of wheels.
    Good luck on the new choice. Or, just rock these wheels for awhile while you get used to the car.
    SB Verts are candy to my eyes!

8. COOL COBRA

Ok I just slowed down & re-read the mod list on this car. This thing has it going on!
    Make sure the tune & fuel is good and hang on. Damn.

9. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Congratulations! That is one nicely modded Terminator. You definitely went for the throat. LOL.

I agree about the wheels advice. You could use those coated wheels for awhile before upgrading, or upgrade now with the wheel you really want and either save the black ones for future use or sell them.

Enjoy your "new" Cobra!
    upload_2021-5-17_9-15-52.png

10. derockgt

derockgt Member Established Member

Congratulations!! enjoy it!